0.1 The Book Of Memories

Hey guys i'm back writing another story! I have a week off so i thought i'd try and write something i've never seen before, especially  with David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston! I hope this goes well and that you enjoy!
As you know, i don't own these characters and what i'm writing is just for fun and made up!
——————————————————————-~~~ The story is set in the future ( 2050 ) when i say " present " just imagine it being in this time when both Jen and David are a lot older than they are from today. ( roughly both in their 80s, late 70s )

( The narrator in this story will be David Schwimmer )

( David's POV )
( present day 2050 )

" Come on Jen, I'll re-read you the book of the famous love story we both adore remember ? "

" Is it the one with the young pretty girl and the handsome man, they fall in love and live happily ever after ? "

" Something like that " i quietly said as i prompt myself in the chair opposite her opening the old, used diary that wrote 1994 at the front of the book.

Narrator ( David reading the story )
October 6th 1994
She was absolutely breathtaking, her strong facial features would turn the heads of the many people in the room around us. Her beautiful brown layered hair that elegantly swayed as she walked side to side. I've only known her for a couple of weeks, which in fact has felt like a complete lifetime. Her name... Well her name was one that could never be forgotten, especially not to me.
I've decided to write something that would only be kept for me, something that only i would see and reminisce on the time we would spend together, the not knowing of how long the show will last will be proven sooner rather that later. The not knowing of how long my best friend would remain much more than a best friend to me was something that will be tested as the friendship starts to blossom, as i hope.
When two people have a connection, the world stops for a moment and focuses on the main characters. We may play characters, but we are real, what we have is real, and whether she sees it or not, i'm not the only know who knows we have something that needs to be grasped with both hands.
However, life's just not that simple as we all hope it would be.

( back to present day )

" What! Why can't it be that simple! If he loves her already, boy that guy should go for it. Please tell me already, does he confess his feelings for her! Oh god i hope so. "
Jen says clenching on to the arm chair in excitement, eager to hear the rest of the story.

" You'll have to wait and see " I say, already knowing the outcome, seen as though i've read the story to her a million times already...

I know this is short guys, but i just want you to get the basic understanding of the story before i carry on just so it's not too much and not too confusing! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter as much as short chapters go lol. Anyway let me know what you think and if you want me to carry on!
*ig- _friendsfest*