TGP - xii

KENDALL'S POV
-

It's been a week since someone sending me stuffs in my locker room.

I don't even know who that is.  Didn't even left a name everytime.

I'm about to go home. I have to put all of my stuffs in the locker before I leave.  I was approaching my locker when my eyes caught something. A note written in a post-it paper.

"I can't stop thinking about your smile."

It's just a simple message but it feels all my blood rush to my face. I'm blushing hard to someone I don't know. It's been a week and I guess only one person is doing this. I just don't know who.

I look around to see someone approaching me. I immediately put the note inside my locker and locked it.

"Hey, gorgeous." He greeted me.

"Hey, Styles. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wanna see your gorgeous face." He told me. I just giggled and playfully slap his arm.

Harry is my close friend. Sometime's I feel like he's hitting on me but I just take everything he say as a joke. He can make me laugh, he can make me smile, he gives a good comfort, but he's not the one I want. He's not Y/N. I only want Y/N. I can't tell him because I don't wanna ruin their friendship.

"Let me give you a ride home?" He asked. I just shook my head no.

"My driver is probably waiting outside already. Maybe next time." I said as we started walking. And I'm right, Kylie is already in the car and I'm the only one who they are waiting for.

"See you some other time." I bid my goodbye to him before I left.

Well, contrary to everyone's belief, me and Harry are not dating. But he keeps on calling and texting me and I just can't say no because I need someone to talk to sometimes. Our closeness is different, but I swear. We're just friends.

I suddenly remember the sunflowers, and letters being left in my locker. Maybe I knew already who he is. Maybe it's Harry. Just maybe. Because when I was reading the note a while ago, he suddenly came out of nowhere.

If it is Harry, then I don't think I'll take it. But it's just a wild guess. Or maybe it is not him.

________________

Y/N'S POV
-

It's been two weeks since Harry moved out of my house. He finally decided to get his own apartment. I don't mind having him around, but he said he wanted to be independent so I respect his descision. We still hangout all the time.

Today marks as exactly one month of me sending Kendall flowers and love letters everyday.

I love watching her from a far reading the letters and smelling the flowers then seeing her all smiley and blushing.

Will she like it if she finds out that it's just me? Or will I be gonna lock into the friendzone?

I used to leave her sunflowers or white roses, but today is huge. It's like a monthsary but you know...you know what I mean.

I went to the florist and bought three red roses. I took a pen and a tag and wrote something in there.

"Hey Kendall, I don't know if you are already annoyed or what. I just want to let you know that before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look and smile for no reason...if you want to know who I am, please meet me at the school parking lot after class."

It makes me feel all nervous and my anxiety is gonna be the death of me. I don't know what to feel. I don't know if she's gonna like me. All I know is I don't care what will she say to me when she finds out that it's just me.

I'm just gonna tell her how I feel. It's now or never.

____________

KENDALL's POV
-

"Hey Kendall, I don't know if you are already annoyed or what. I just want to let you know that before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look and smile for no reason...if you want to know who I am, please meet me at the school parking lot after class." -anonymous

A letter comes in with three roses. I look around to see nobody.

So I gotta meet him later? I thought to myself.

I don't know. I really don't know what to feel.  I'm nervous finding out who this secret admirer is. I'm scared. I'm really scared.

The bell rang indicating that the class is done and it's time to go home.

My chest is beating fast that it feels like my heart wanted to beat out of my chest.

I still don't know if I'm ready to know who my secret admirer is or not.

I was standing outside the school waiting for my driver to pick me up.

"Why are you tensed up?" Kylie suddenly asked as she stood beside me with Bella and Gigi.

"N-nothing." I said then she shrugged.

The Hadid sisters already left when their driver arrived and we bid our good byes to them.

Soon, our driver arrived. Kylie immediately hopped in. I was about to hopped in the car when I stopped along the way.

"Just tell mom, I just have to review for exams at Hailey's." I said before hopping out of the car.

"But w-" I didn't let her finish and just slam the door in the middle of her sentence.

I walk slowly towards the parking area and I can say, there's still few students around.

"Kendall." Someone called me that made me look around to find who he is.

In my surprised, I saw him. Standing there beside his car. Just few meters away from me. Is this mean, Y/N is the one who's sending me all of the flowers and letters? I suddenly feel like my nervousness multuplied into a million. It feels like a dream come true.

"Y/N, are y-" I was cut off when someone came in standing in front of me.

"Kendall, I really like you. Will you please go out with me?" It's Harry. Holding a flower.

"Ah-uhm...wait...Y/N are you gonna ask something?" I asked looking through Harry's shoulder as Y/N is standing behind him.

"I just want to ask what are you still doing here...but now I know." He flash a small smile before he patted Harry's back. "I gotta go." He said before he zoom off.

"Kendall, I'm waiting for your answer." Harry asked again.

I was so excited and all the butterflies in my stomach are rambling when I saw Y/N. But suddenly, it's not him who sent me the letters and the flowers. It's Harry. He didn't say he is but I'm guessing because he is here right now. It feels like all of the butterflies in my stomach died.

I still can't find the words to tell him I don't want to go out with him and I'm already in love with someone else.

"Silence means yes."

_______________________________

I'm not getting much votes and comments so this book might put on hold *cryface*

Well, 20 votes and 10 comments I'll update immediately! Ty guys. Love you. Xoxo