chapter 1

Previously on "Hyperion heights" - Who are you? - I'm your daughter.I don't have a daughter.You just don't remember because you're cursed.Come with me to my neighborhood, Hyperion Heights.You can meet your true love Cinderella.My step-grandma, Cinderella's step-mom, is trying to bring people from this world in so all the fairy-tale characters move out.Everyone will lose each other forever.

s.w.s school 4 years ago

[Both grunting] [Grunts] [Grunts] [Breathing heavily] "Always watch the blade." I got it. Wow. I'm impressed. You fight like your grandfather. Mom, we're practicing. Actually, we just finished. Like I told you always keep your eye on the blade. What's the point? I'm never gonna be good enough. What's going on with him lately? I think you know,Haley.He's almost grown. He's about to leave home, isn't he? Aye.i'm gonna go talk to him.What, to stop him? I missed so much already.I don't want to This isn't an ending, Haley.There's more to come.It's gonna be okay. I have something to make things a little less terrifying. A little bottle of rum? Because I wouldn't say no. It's a little bottle of magic.You speak your message in here, add the name of your favorite pirate, drop it in the water, and before you can say "Yo-ho-ho," it'll find the person you seek.A message in a bottle.Mm-hmm.Thank you.Look, he's grown into a fine young lad, and he is lucky to have a friend like you.He's lucky to have a pirate like you.He's gonna be fine.

another realm 4 years [Horse whinnies] [Horse whinnies] Lady Tremaine: That's the man who helped Cinderella kill our beloved prince. She didn't kill him. The royal family disagrees. Where is she? Tell me. Never. So You're in love with her. Didn't say that. You were spotted with something of hers A glass slipper. Give it to me, and you can live.Sorry, lady, I hid it. And you're not gonna get it. Although I do have something else made of glass. And that bottle's going to save you? Not all by itself. Help. I've been captured by Lady Tremaine. Stop him.Send Haley, Wyatt, and Brett.