Random Richtofen (headcanons)

Primis
• Wishes for them to only be as happy as they can with no pain what so ever.

• He would constantly have a light pink blush across his face when talking to them.

• He would always creak out jokes just to hear them laugh, since that the cutest thing this man has every heard in his entire life and he's traveled through a shit ton of dimensions.

• Always payed close attention to them and sometimes puts his two sense on the matter to help you, if necessary.

• If heard you had a crush on someone his smilling face will fall, but it's not too long before he gains his composure, so that you won't worry.

• Since hes an optimistic person he'll still believe theres a chance they might be the crush and not Dempsey or Nikolai who they seem really close to.

• If he finds out they indeed reciprocated his feelings (totally not through eavesdropping) he would gain enough courage to confess since he knows the answer definitively.

• if he finds out you don't like him and instead likes one of the others he'll try and avoid you for a little bit just so he can get himself together.

• Once he asks you out and say yes he would become so happy, he'll pick you up and spind you around in the air.

• Everytime he has thw chance he will try and give you the biggest hugs and kisses

• lowkey nervous about showing pda

Utimis

• loves their laugh and would do anything to hear it and i mean anything

• Trys to listen but isn't the best at listening to you as the others.

• Flirts

• He flirts alot with them.

• Half of their interactions with eachother is Richtofen hitting on them or just him trying to get their attention

•  If he thought you were to close to someone he would just get infront the person you're talking to and drag you away from him/her.

• This bitch clingy and doesn't enjoy other's being near them for too long.

• They get easily annoyed by  Richtofen's bullshit

• If he found out you like someone besides him, he will find them and teach them not to get too close to his y/n

• He would make sure the person would fear him so they won't tell  them anything.

• They would be heartbroken but Richtofen would use it to his advantage and act as a confort to gain more of their trust

• If he asked for them to be with him and they say yes, he's going to fucking take them off their feet and give a really passionate and lenghty kiss. Much to the dismay of the others.

• Fucking Loves PDA

• Mainly so he could show others that they were his not anyone else's.

• Hewouldtotallygrabthatasswhiletheyweren'tlooking

First time I did something like this hope you enjoy !
Might make the next chapter about how you act as a character in this book.