Nikolai headcanons

I at 1st planned on making a pretty big oneshot but ended up scrapping it so instead of a one shot for Nikolai I decided to do headcanons for now.

Nikolai primis

• Once he first acquainted him you won his heart, as much as he deny it was love at first sight.

• At first he had wish not to engage in any conversation in fear that it might end as a repeat of the tragedy his past lover. Dying in a unspeakable way.

• Though as time progress he soon found having a convation with you sooner or later was inevitable.

• Once he spooken to you, you reminded him greatly of his beloved wife, but he knew if he was to ever be in a relationship once more he mustn't draw comparisons of the two.

• He quickly found that also most impossible at times.

• As time went on through the quite advantageous travel through dimensions and what have yous, he began to see there was so much more to you then the few things he had compared to his beloved wife.

•  when you had to kill yourself to collect your soul and had to relive you past mistakes and pain. He stood by you after Richtofen placed a hand looking at with a sympathetic look understanding you had a hard time.

• While he'll try to confort you he'll brush your hair with his fingers telling poems from a book you've handed him.

• Nikolai would continue reading and running his gloved fingers through you hair till you were calm and asleep.

• Once they left to go to the next place he would carry you to the group to the coming location.

Nikolai ultimis

• Makes his feelings much more obvious not afriad to lose you because he filled his mind with lies of having thousands of wives and cheating on or killing some.

• You would be one if the few people he would love to share vodka with.

• Nikolai would sometime surprise you with surprise bear hugs almost killing you from lack of oxygen.

• Made jokes mainly for you to hear no longer caring if the others hadn't laugh at them.

• If you had been going through emotional pain he would sit doen listen, not the best at giving advice to people since he himself had used an unhealthy method to cope with his short comings.

• Wouldn't allow you to go near thw flirty Demspey as much as these two got along.

• Loves to sit down and rest his chin on your shoulder while hugging you from behind.