Sunday

Jungkook slowly munch his favorite cereal while watching the Sunday news . "Jungkook ." His mother calls from the kitchen . He put the spoon back into the bowl and look to the kitchen . "Yes , mom ?" he ask his mom who's busy preparing some dishes .

"Do you know what day is today ?" his mom ask . He frown a bit but answer the question anyway . "Sunday , why ?" his mom turn around and smile . "Can you help me ?" he heave a sigh before nodding . "Send this food to uncle Lee at the church near the conjunction at 59 street ." his mom smiles and hand a bag with the food . 

"Wait , I want to change my cloths ." he say to his mom since he's now topless and only wearing puma sweatpants . His mom chuckles and put the bag on the coffee table in front of the television . 

Jungkook take the bag after he'd changed . He take the motor key and heads off to the church . From far , he can see that they're many cars outside the church so , he decide to just wait for all the people outside for emptying the church . 

He lean against his motorcycle that he got for his 18th birthday .

After waiting for about half an hour , the church finally empty . He get up and take the bag to the church .

There's no one inside the church except for a girl who's mopping the floor. 'Where is uncle Lee ?' His heart thought and walk closer to the girl .

"Excuse me ." He say to the girl . The girl put the mop on the ground and turn around to face him . "Yes ?" That girl ask politely .

'Holy sh--' Jungkook almost curse when he saw her face . "Uh , d-do you k-know where is uncle Lee. " he ask , while stuttering .

"Ah ~ he's currently resting at home right now since he caught a fever yesterday . Anyway , that uncle Lee that you're talking about is my father ." That girl smile .

Jungkook rub the back of his neck awkwardly . 'What I've to do right now ?' He thought to himself .

"Why ?" That girl's voice echoed . "U-uh ?" He ask her , probably didn't get what she's talking right now since he's nervous . "Why are you looking for my father ?" She ask again . "Oh , my mom ask to give this to your father ."

Jungkook hand her the bag . "Thank you ." She thank and bow to him first before she take the bag .

Then, it become an awkward situation between them as neither of these two don't talk .

"Well , what's your name ?" Jungkook finally ask her after he mastered up his caurage . "It's Halla , Lee Halla . And you ?" She ask . "Jeon Jungkook , just call me Jungkook ."

Both of them exchange smiles before Halla look away . "So , your father owned this church ?" once again , he start a conversation with her .

"Actually , this church was owned by my grandfather and my father was the heir . After grandpa died , my father took charge of this church till now ."

Jungkook look around the church . He admitted that the church is really beautiful and simple plus , it was really neat . His eyes travel around and it finally land to Halla who's also looking at him .

Halla quickly look away and Jungkook let out fake cough . 'It's really awkward .' Halla thought .

"I-I think it's time for me to go back ." Jungkook stand up and is followed by Halla . "Let me send you off. " she say and Jungkook nod .

Halla stand at the church entrance while staring at Jungkook who's wearing his helmet and start the engine . Before he heads off , he smile to her and she return the smile back .

Then , he slowly fading from her sight . Halla close the church's door and continue her work.

~

"I'm home ." Jungkook take off his helmet and put his motor key on the coffee table . He heave a heavy sigh before runs his hand through his hair in frustation .

"Why are you looking so annoyed ." His mother ask and sit at the couch across him . "Ah ~ so you met her right ?" His mother ask and chuckle .

"What do you mean mom ?" He ask his mom in confusion . Why did she look so happy. "So ,you met Lee Halla right ?" His mother ask again with a teasing smile.

"How did you k--- , mom  , don't tell me you know about this from beginning ." He ask . "Sorry son ." His mom laugh .

Jungkook take the small pillow at the couch and put it at his face before  he scream loudly . "Mom , it was super awkward you know !" He whine . "But , you're thankful to me right . Ya , Lee Halla is super pretty and polite you know . Anyway , did you talk to her ?" His mother sit at her comfort , ready to hear his son's story .

"Well , we did talked a bit . Still , it was awkward ." Jungkook smiles when he recall back his moment with Halla at the church just now . He didn't realize that his cheeks has a tiny tint of red .

"I don't think it was awkward by the way you smile . You look happy though ." His mom eyeing him suspiciously . He let out fake cough . "I just smile , it doesn't mean anything ." He try to defend himself . "Sure it does ." his mom laugh and turn on the tv . It's fun to tease him like that .

***

Hello , this is my first ff that I wrote . Hope you guys like it . Sorry if my grammar is terrible as English is not my first language . Enjoy readers ~