School

After he'd done with his morning routine , he head downstairs to eat breakfast with his mom . "Morning Jungkook ." his mom greet him when she notice him who's walking towards the dining room . "Morning mom ." he greet back .

He take his usual seat at the dining table and wait for his mother to serve their breakfast . "Wow ~ , smells delicious ." he can smell from far the scent of the food . His mother then come with a plate of bacon , sausages and pancakes .

"I'll enjoy the food ." Jungkook happily say and start to eat. "Eat a lot ~" his mom say to him .

After he'd done breakfast with his mom , Jungkook wear his shoes and heads off to the school with his motorcycle .

~

"Morning ." Jimin greet him when they're on their way to the main hall for daily morning assembly .

As usual , the principal will gives his advice to the students and the head prefect will inform some news to them . The assembly end just right in time when the bell rings .

All of the students hurried back to their class and there are even some students walking slowly as it is their 'uninteresting' subject after the assembly and one of them is Jungkook with his friends .

Jungkook sit at his place which is at the back of the class , beside the window . And , of course he is sitting alone without any tablemate . It's not that he hates them , it just he is 'shy' and the best sentence is , he is 'awkward' with people especially , girls .

The learning process is just like the other day . The teacher start to teach a new topic for the subject . As the bell rings , which mean recess time , the students inside the class thank their teacher and heads off to the cafeteria .

Jungkook decide to just stay inside the class since he's still full and he has brought a banana milk when he's on the way to the school .

His eyes are just staring outside of the class when it suddenly caught a glimpse of a girl who's carrying bunch of books by herself .

Jungkook is debating with himself whether to help the girl or not . After a moment , he finally give up and run outside the class to catch the girl .

Luckily , the girl is not that far from the place he is standing . He quickly jog to the girl .

"Um , do you need any help ?" He politely ask the girl . "Thanks , but it's alright . I can do this by myself ." The girl reply and bow .

"Halla ?" Jungkook ask when he heard the girl's voice . The girl look up and get startled a bit . "Oh , Jungkook. " she smile .

"Let me help you ." Jungkook wants to take the books from her but she strictly resist . "No , I don't want to burden you ." She turn around from him . Her action just now makes Jungkook chuckle .

"It's nothing , plus you're a girl . It such a shame for me as a guy for not helping you ." Jungkook say to her in a soft tone . Halla shook her head . Still , didn't accept Jungkook's offer .

"Please , pretty please ." Jungkook plead . A soft sigh can be hear and it makes Jungkook smile . She turn around and face him with a pout . Jungkook then take couple of books from her .

"Let's go. " Halla say to him and lead the way . Jungkook just follow her from behind with a smile .

They enter the teachers' room after Halla knock the door. "You can put it here ." Halla say to Jungkook and point to an empty spot at Mr.Kim's table . Both of them then exit the teachers' room .

"So , do you enjoy the food that my mom gave to you ." Jungkook stand beside her and they start to walk together , side by side .

"My sister finished the food before I can even tasted it. " she laugh . Jungkook look at her and smile.

"Do you really like to smile Jungkook ?" Halla ask him and stare at his face . "Huh ?" He ask back and look away . He also don't know why but he manage to smile and get shy easily whenever he's with her . Just like the first time they met .

"I don't know , maybe yes or. ,maybe no ." He reply . "Anyway , my family send their regard to your mother and my sister said that your mom's cooking skill really great ." She show thumb up to him .

They continue to walk together till they finally reach Jungkook's classroom . Both of them just standing still at the back of Jungkook's classroom door . "Thanks for helping me earlier ." Halla smile and bow , making Jungkook also bow to her .

"Welcome . See you ." Jungkook say to her and smile . Halla smile back and bow again before she continue walking to her class .

As he turn around , all of his classmates are staring at him with their teasing smile . "Aigoo ~" his class monitor say to him and the other start to woiing . He just chuckle and sit at his place .

The class is in chaos for a moment and it become peaceful when the class monitor inform that the teacher is coming .

The learning session start again with Jungkook's smile never leave his lips . Some of his classmates are taking a quick glance at him who's doing the wotk that their teacher gave with a small smile .

"That's surely not the Jeon Jungkook that we know ." One of his classmate whisper to the people beside him .

~

School session finally over . All of the students are packing their things except for Jungkook who's already walking to the parking section .

On the way there , he notice Halla is walking alone . He was about to jog to her when suddenly a guy call her .

Halla turn to face the guy and they're standing in front of each other . Somehow , Jungkook feels like something hold his heart tightly , making it hurts . He don't like the view in front of him now .

Then , the guy give her something that has been wrapped nicely . The guy wait for her to take the gift but , unexpectedly she didn't take it . She bow a bit to the guy and left him there.

A smile curve on Jungkook's lips who's admitting the scene just now. He then quickly jog to her .

"Halla ." He manage to say when he's standing beside her . "Jungkook , why are you running ?" Halla ask him who's trying to catch his breath . "I'm trying to catch an angel ." Both of them widen their eyes when that sentences slip from Jungkook's mouth .

"You're funny ." Halla laugh as Jungkook rub the back of his neck shyly . 'It's true though.' He say to himself .

They start to walk beside each other and separate their ways when Jungkook bid her goodbye .

***

I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar error since I write this chapter in the car . Hope you guys enjoy .