Chapter the Sixth--Convenient Orphaning and Unusually Mythical Creatures

When I got home after making out with Kane-Troy-Hunter, I found police cars outside my house. Concerned, I approached the first officer I saw and asked, "What happened?"

The officer stared at me for a moment. "Is this your house?"

"Yes, it is. What happened?"

The officer took off his hat. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, sweetie. We weren't able to make it in time."

"What happened?!"I shook the officer's arm. What if something happened to my parents?! I mean, I didn't even like them for this entire book so far but if they die I'll be an orphan, and that's sad and creates drama!

"There was an accident. And by that I mean no one even knows what actually happened, we just got a call that people died so we came here and your parents were dead."

"Even my dad? But he hasn't even been involved in my life forlike, two months!"

"Yeah. You're an orphan now. But don't worry, we already figured out a place for you to live."

I started crying because I don't want to be an orphan! I know my parents were awful and tried to make me breakfast and look out for my safety and stuff, but still!!

"You're moving in with the Hotmans. They're all around your age or older and they're all boys and they asked to adopt your or something."

It was at this moment I realized the authority figures in my town suck at their jobs, but I was too busy missing my dad who I never talked to once to worry about that.

So and then the police officer took me to this mansion or something and I was dropped off inside, and OH MY GOSH THE HOTMANS WERE ALL REALLY HOT MANS!!!!!!

One of the Hotmans winked at me. "Sup, babycakes. I'm Alex Hotman, and I'm totally a werewolf."

He was super hot and werewolfy but I'm dating KTH so I can't date someone else!!! Even if Alex is super sexy and looks like a Greek god. Also all of them look like Greek gods.

"Also I'm the alpha and you're my mate now," Alex announced.

"But I'm fat and have anorexica and low self-estem :(" I whined.

"You sure are!"Alex kicked me in the shin for no reason. Ow! What's with this jerk?! I miss KTH already!

"You can't do that!!" I shouted. "I'm an orphan and you can't kick orphans!"

"You're also my mate now and I totally control you. Your point?"

"You can't keep her," said one of the other Hotman boys. He adjusted his super hot necktie. "I already claimed her. I'm Jacob Hotman, the CEO of Hotman Enterprises, where every man is hot."

"What does your company actually do?"

"That part is irrelevant. The point is, you belong to me now."

"But I already have a boyfriend!" Speaking of Kane-Troy-Hunter, where was he? I hadn't talked to him all day and I was already missing him! It's not like I have other friends to talk to, this suck!

The last Hotman brother winked at me. "Greetings, darling! I am Maverick Hotman, and may I just say, the way your veins burst out of your freakishly pale skin is very attractive, may I drink your blood?"

How creepy!! But it's fine because at least I live with a ton of hot boys!

"I have a boyfriend!" I said again! "but you're all hot so I guess it's fine! So long as KTH doesn't date another gurl while I'mhere!"

So and then I spent time getting to know the Hotmans and we totally made out sometimes and a bunch od guys competed to see who could be the most posessive of me and I was fine with it.