Chapter 4: Problem Solving

"Potter, wake up!" Madam Pomfrey said sharply.

Harrys eyes snapped open. He saw nurse was doing her evaluation. Ten minutes later, "You may go see the Headmaster, Potter."

Harry nodded getting dressed in what he came in.  He thought back to the letter Sirius had sent him that he never answered to. Harry couldnt risk having the southern birds be caught by Vernon, so he had to send them back without a note. He wondered if Sirius was in the headmasters office, but told himself that Sirius is a wanted criminal. He cant barge in on a school whenever he wanted to.

Harry approched the gargoyle. "Im here to see Dumbledore."

"Password?"

"No one told me it. Dumbledore wants to see me!" Harry said frustrated.

"Name?"

"Harry Pot-"

"Go on up, hes expecting you." The gargoyle jumped aside revealing the esclator like staircase. Harry walked up to find himself in front of the griffin knocker.

Hesitantly he knocked. "Come in."

Harry opened the door surprised to see Mr and Mrs. Weasley with a large black dog.

The dog ran to Harry wagging his tail, obviously excited. Harry smiled stooping down to pet the dog. "Padfoot what are you doing here?!"

The dog answered by licking his face. "Harry, if its okay with you Molly and Arthur have extended the invitation to Padfoot for the rest of the summer." Dumbledore smiled.

"Really?!" Harry grinned.

"Yes really. Now Padfoot you promised, no tricks." Dumbledore said firmly.

Padfoot whinned then gave a short bark as if to say yes.

"Shall we go Harry?" Mrs. Weasley asked anxiously.

"In a moment. Id like to speak with Harry alone if I may." Dumbledore said quickly.

The couple hesitated, but turned to the door. "Come Padfoot!" Mr. Weasley said sharply.

Padfoot growled dangerously. "Or...stay there." Mrs. Weasley said nervously.

As soon as the door closed, Padfoot transformed into Harrys godfather, Sirius. Harry hugged him tightly. "How did you get here?!"

"Dumbledore told me he had to take you from your aunt and uncles. I came here as soon as I could. I got worried after you didnt answer my letter. Are tou ok?!" Sirius asked urgently.

"Im better now Sirius. So are you really staying with me as Padfoot?!" Harry asked nervously.

"Of course I am! But that means I cant be human unless its just you, Ron, and Hermione. By the end of the summer, I should be a free man. Right Dumbledore?" Sirius turned to the silver haired man.

"Yes. As the Chief of the Wizgenmont, I will personally call for a trial, Sirius. And you will probably need to drink some Veritiserum." Dumbledore said answered.

"Anything to ensure I never return to Askaban." Sirius replied. He turned to Harry. "We'd better get going."

"Right but Sirius..Padfoot?" Harry asked.

Sirius grinned as he once again became the large black dog.  Harry met Mr. and Mrs. Weasley outside the office.

"What happened to you dear?" Molly asked as they left the castle for Hogsmead.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked after a pause.

"We were alerted by Dumbledore that he had to remove you from your reletives. Not that it matters, we wanted you to join our family to the Quidditch World Cup." Arthur  replied as the entered the village.

"Mr. Weasley, how are we to travel with S- Padffot here?" Harry asked hesitating hopibg she would acept the change of subject.

"Molly will hold him and Apperate home. You can hold onto me. But hold very tightly." Arthur said as he offered his hand out.

Molly stooped down to touch Padfoot then disapprated.

Harry gasped. "Thats Apperation?"

Arthur chuckled lightly. "Yes. Hold on tightly ok?"

After Arthur made sure Harry had a good grip on him before spinning away.

Harry felt as if he was squashed into a nartow tube. Pressure came all over leaving him gasping for breath. As soon as it started, it was over. Harry opened his eyes finding himself outside the Burrow.