Twin Of The Dragon - Teaser - Jeon Jungkook

Teaser:

Teaser:

These two identical twins, Brandon and Y/N, have been separated since birth, and grew up worlds apart. He was created to be the perfect soldier, and she was just a fighter. They've never met, but fate brought them together... Jeon Jungkook, the general, lost his perfect solider.

Jungkook: "Does he have any other relatives? Anyone else who can possibly replace him."

They thought they could get away with murder, but they didn't count on one thing.

Y/N's mom: "You can't take revenge Y/N. It's dangerous."

Y/N: "It's not about revenge. It's about my brother."

She is trained to fight, to be invisible with no feelings, but...

Jungkook: "I don't wanna lose her. I already lost a solider!"

Jimin: "Are you afraid of loosing a solider, or are you afraid of loosing the love of your life, General Jeon?"

The rules are simple; you win, you live. You lose, you die.

Jungkook: "You don't have to do this Y/N. What he did is impossible to do. He was the Dragon!"

Y/N: "And I'm his twin, General Jeon."

??: "What do you think you're doing solider?!"

??: "Something I should've done a long time ago."

Is Jungkook really in love with her, or is she just Brandon's replacement?

??: "You don't understand me. You're not even trying to understand me, are you?!"

??: "I love you, you fool! I'm crazy about you! Why don't you understand that?!"

??: "You love me? How can you love me if you hated my twin brother? Aren't we the same?"

??: "You have to be mine. You have to be with me... can't you see? I'm dying without you.." he cried

??: "You expect me to fall for my brother's murder? You have no impact on me... general." She left him heartbroken.

Little did she know was that he was willing to give his life for her, to save her when he couldn't save her twin brother. But will she find out about the truth before it's too late?

Jungkook: "If you die... I'm gonna die too. There is no life without you... without you, I'm no one, nothing. And I promise, if you wake up, and if you want me out of your life, I am going to disappear, because... Your happiness is all what matters to me. As long as you're fine, so am I" He whispered while holding Y/N's cold hand.

Will Jungkook's love warm up Y/N's cold heart and stop her from loosing her life? Or will Y/N honor her brother and take revenge even though it will cost both her and Jungkook life?

"But I love you so much... my love.." he cried his heart out as he saw her leaving.

After all, she is The Twin Of The Dragon.