Part 1

Shinomiya Hayato

Manly man

The four friends were planning a surprise party for Serunomi and with the help of Nishida ,deciding the theme was less of a shock than Nishida's demanding attitude for getting new material for her books and cards for Serunomi's joy. -"Mutsumi with Shinomiya, and you two together." , her instructions didn't receive smiles as they were told to put on costumes. Screaming loudly behind bathroom -"I'm not wearing this!" was Shinomiya who felt too embarrassed to let his friends see him in such revealing outfit yet alone taking pictures of him. -"I bet you look lovely in it!", fujoshi exclaimed as she was getting impatient. -"I don't want to look lovely! I'm a-" -"Do you need help?" ,Mutsumi interrupted which made him even more annoyed. -"I'm a man! A manly man!", he shouted frustrated as he put on the dress , revealing his skinny pale legs. He looked at himself , blushing hard as he realised what he was wearing. A nurse costume in light pink, with a red cross in the centre and a hat to tie it all together. -"If you're not walking out of there soon, we're gonna bust this door open.", he heard behind the door. Head facing the floor, his body shaking as he put his hand onto the knob and opened the door and as he had expected Nanashima along Igarashi were having too much fun seeing him looking like a girl. Nishida was blushing to the fact how well it fit him. -"Alright, go next to Mutsumi and wait for him to place his hands onto your hips.", she said, having her phone ready. As soon he felt Mutsumi's hands on his body, he couldn't help to squeal, hunch his back a bit and bite his lip as he was trying to suppress his sudden shock. Mutsumi leaned down and whispered into his ear , that made him deep red and sent shivers down his spine. -"These are so good!", Nishida yelled, changing angles like a paparazzi getting the new, filthy shots about celebrities. Eyes sparkling brightly , mouth drooling as she imagined how good material this is going to be for her next book. Everything was going according the plan, when Shinomiya felt two hands sliding up to his chest and instantly shifted away from Mutsumi. All flustered, announcing he's not going to do this anymore as he marched back into the bathroom. -"Ah, I guess went too far.", Mutsumi said feeling little guilty but he wasn't the only one. All of them felt that they've forced him into this. Shinomiya practically ripped off the dress as his hands were shaking from the incident. Throwing the hat on the floor, his hands on the sink counter, catching a glimpse of his naked torso. Slim, flat figure with lean arms having no muscle at all. He let his head hang low, his mind racing trough million thoughts. He wanted to be braver, not getting scared or not underestimating his own strength.