❤ 7 ❤

Jimin put his hands on my shoulders as his face was so close near my neck.

I was seeing him through my dressing mirror... he was smiling. 

"Today is... our first night together..." He softly whisper in my ear which made me shiver.

"Yah...!" I got up from the chair and turn around to face him.

"You... keep distance with me. I'm not yours...!" I exclaimed. 

"You are all mine... even your house, company, belongings, property... and also your dad." Jimin said as he came closer...

I moved backward as he stepped forward... till my back touched the wall.

His hands trapped me to the wall... there was barely space between us.

My hands were on his chest to stop him going further... "Leave me...!" I pushed him.

▪▪▪

All the guest were gone and the celebration finished. 

We headed towards the car and my dad gave him the keys of limited edition Lamborghini Gallardo.

Why dad is giving all my belongings to him?

Even my baby lambo... I was internally crying.

"Sohye... be a good wife and take care of Jimin. I will miss you..." My dad gave me a good bye hug.

"I will... dad." I lied.

No way... me... and... his good wife. He can take care of himself... no need to baby sit. 

▪▪▪

On the way home... I was sitting quietly by facing the window.

"Yeobo..." He speaks to relieve the tension between us. 

I face him as he focused on driving.

"Yah... don't call me that...!" I yelled.

!" I yelled