Chapter: 5

Claudia's pov

------------------

-past few months- I've been here for a few months now and madara has put me under many genjustus.and now soon to be very bad luck that is to come to me.

I rushed into Madara's room to see to what happened.when I got their I needed to catch my breth.I looked up to see a destroyed room then I stepped into the room and said to myself "what the hell happened in here?". Then when I turned around I saw madara and I tried to explain but he wouldn't listen all I saw in him was anger and for me I didn't want to know what was to come.

Next thing I knew I was slammed against the wall by madara knocking the wind out of me."did you do this?"he said coldly and said "n-no I didn't I came in and saw this.".It was no use though he had thought I have done it when I really didn't.After a few moments he brought out a kunai "what are you going to do to me?!" I said frantically.he ignored what I had said and slowly stabbed it in the middle of my arm. I let out a scream in pain but madara just cover my mouth.he continued until we both herd a quiet chuckle.

Maid's pov

----------------

I had let out a chuckle but I didn't mean to suddenly my hidden justu that I had did failed and I was in the middle of the room where they can both see me.When madara saw me sitting on the bed he knew it was me and he let Claudia go free.she quickly limped the and I could tell her wounds were deep because of the blood running down her legs.

Madara came towards me and I said "I can explain!" he didn't listen to me.I knew I was going to die suddenly I fell and slowly closed my eyes and died.