Two Days Later

It has been two days since you were living with your brother Tom. You were living with him and his two friends Edd and Matt. You got to meet up with his friends, which made them your friends as well. Everything was going great for you and the three guys!
"Y/N" Tom called "Me and the two twits are heading off to the arcade, we won't be back until 12-ish"
Edd interrupted "Y/N If you hear a knock on the door, it's not us. We will come back tomorrow!"
"Ok Edd, hope you guys have fun!" you squeaked as you shut the door. You flopped on the couch and watched a movie for a couple of hours.

(Time skip)

You heard a loud knock on the door, the knock made you jump a little. You walked towards the door, feeling a bit nervous.
" I know you have her! Let the lady go!" the voice shouted. In a way, the accent sounded like a very, heavy Norwegian accent.

IT Was your ex, TORD!

"Leave me alone you little fuck!" you screamed.
"Y/N?" Tord asked. His accent was making you feel bad, for it sounded very soothing. You unlocked the door, and then Tord smashed through. He grabbed you by the neck, pinning you against the wall.
"You little bitch. You can fall for a lot of things, can't you Y/N?" He hissed. His Norwegian accent sent chills down your back.
"You will get nothing from me you creep!" You screeched.
"Well princess, I can get a lot of things out of that dirty mouth of yours" Tord growled.
You thought for awhile and realised that he wanted you.
"T-Tord" you choked "Take me already!"
He carried you bridal style, tramping up the steps, and heading towards what was his old room.
He flopped you onto the bed and stared deeply into your e/c eyes.
"Er du klar" Tord asked. You nodded saying 'I'm ready' (Cuz you totally understood Norwegian language)
Staight away, he ripped of all of your clothes, revealing your woman hood. You blushed really hard, probably as red as Tords hoodie.
"It's no fair if I'm the only one without clothes on, Tord"
"Fint uansett" Tord growled. He ripped off all of his clothes, revealing his man hood. You bit your lip but then looked serious
"I ain't pleasuring it that easily, It will just have to go in"
Tord grinned, crawling over you. "No turning back now Y/N" He hissed. He never let you say anything. Instead, he slammed this manhood right into you, and without warning.
You gasped and covered your mouth. Tord removed your hand
"Nei, Let me hear you" He whispered, thrusting into you really fast. You moaned loudly as the bed shakes against the wall. Tord was sweating down his his back, making it drip onto you. You pulled him close, planting kisses on his neck. He stopped you, thrusting into you a lot harder. You whimpered
"T-Tord. I-im gonn-"
"Cum? I was going to say the same thing" Tord grunted.
You both cummed, moaning with pleasure. Tord flopped on the side of the bed. Collecting a heavy amount of Air.
" Jeg elsker deg Y/N" Tord huffed
"I-i love you too, T-Tord" you whimpered softly.

(Omg First Smut!! Hope you enjoyed! Send me some feedback on what you want to see next!!)

573 words