Feelings

LUCY'S POV
'What just happened?'

"Wait, aren't you going after her?" I say to Loke worriedly, he doesn't say anything, he's just staring at the floor, clenching his fists

"Hello? Earth to Loke" Natsu says as he waves his hand on Loke's face

Finally he spoke. "Even if I did go after her now, she won't talk to me"

"I still can't beleive we actually met the Celestial Spirit Princess. Plus, she's really cute" gray comments

JUVIA'S POV
"she's now juvia's love rival" i said said in a worked up tone. 'another love rival for juvia' i thought to myself sadly

Lucy's pov

"she's really beautiful" erza commented as the rest of the guild members agreed.

I looked at loke worriedly, 'i've never seen him like this after being yelled at by a girl before, usually, he just shrugs it off and move on. But he's attitude and reaction towards the celestial spirit princess is diffrent, he seems hurt by her words. I'm guessing she really means alot to him. He loves her'

"hey loke, mind if i ask you something?" i said

"go ahead"

"how important is she to you? It seemed like you really cared for her"

"...she's the most important person in my life"

The girls who's with loke earlier just listened and said nothing.

"are you two dating?" happy asked suddenly. 'how could he ask that at a time like this?'

"...no..."

"judging by the way you reacted earlier, i'm guessing there's more to your feelings" i said

"you're right. My feelings for her is really strong. Stronger than any gemstone anywhere. I really love her"

"by the way other than her beauty, what else did you like about her?" elfman asked

"she's not just beautiful, she's smart too. She may act cold but she's really sweet once she gets to know you"

"why was she upset anyway?" kana asked

"you heard what she said, i made her really worried. I didn't even tell her that i'm back"

"why didn't you?" wendy asked

"because i never had the time. Lucy needed my help so as her spirit, i have to help her"

After hearing what loke said, i suddenly felt guilty. It was my fault that he never gets the chance to visit her.

"it's my fault" i mumbled, but loke seemed to have heard it

"please don't blame yourself lucy, it's not your fault" he reassured

"but--"

"don't worry about it, i'll think of something to make it up to her" with that, he closed his gate and disappeared.

'i still think it's my fault though'

"don't worry about it. Everything will be okay. They'll be fine"erza said, comforting me.

"loke. I'm really sorry. I never thought about your feelings. I should've ask if you wanted a break to spend time with other celestial spirits" i mumbled as i clenched my fist.

Natsu seemed to notice "you heard erza, everything is gonna be just fine" he said with a toothy grin.

"aye, that's right" happy agreed

I feel a little better. The guild started chatting about princess cosmica, about how cute she is, how pretty, her relationship with loke and more. I made up my mind. I'm gonna help loke express his feelings for her.