•Chapter Five•

" I went inside the ambulance with Jimin, tears crawling from my eyes just wishing that person gets caught and pays dearly."
Please Vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

The same night of the moon shining. An alluring bright light and Yoongi has already flew home. The male dropped onto the balcony, which was a normal thing for vamps to do and his paced footsteps chased away the eerie silence. Opening the door now entering his master room Yoongi then aggressively slapped his antique lamp onto the floor where it shattered into pieces.

" Ahhrrrggg!" A frustrated and low groan vibrates in yoongi's neck. The male obviously furious pulled at his hair before throwing himself onto the bed with an 'uff' sound coming out of his mouth. " How could this possibly happen to me?!" yoongi kicked the bed with his legs repeatedly as if he has transformed into a bratty kid throwing a tantrum. " Shit-" Yoongi mutters now sitting up onto his King sized elegant bed and he grips the tie from his suit loosening the collar and exposing his very pale and fragile smooth skin. " ....You didn't get the wife that you wanted." Yoongi thinks out loud, eyes fixed at the maroon and golden painted walls. " But you're married now..." The male finally begins to relax. Anger cooled like a bottle of alcohol placed inside the fridge. " And that means...I'm a prince now." Yoongi's alluring lips curl into a smirk once he noticed that finally after so many years, his day has come. Still, Thinking back to what happened to Jimin, Yoongi felt as though losing Jungkook was a big waste. He had so many plans with this one and specific someone but it was ruined. Not to mention that he doesn't even remember how exactly Jimin is as a person because he was basically focusing all his attention to Jungkook. " So now what do I do...?" Yoongi thought hard before standing up from his position to visit his father for some advice.

-JungKook-

I never left the hospital since I got here. I didn't even exit and stopped outside for a little and air or food. I am worried deeply for Jimin although doctors have told me that he was fine despite how severely injured he is from his neck. There has been many attacks involving theft, murder, or just crazy men who stabs another but never have I witnessed something so sick and strange. All I recall is just Jimin hyung saving my life when he pushed me to the side and then that's when the strange....man..if I could even call it human, appeared from thin air and attacked Jimin right in front of me. Who knows what his teeth were made of....so vast it injured Jimin so bad like this. The policemen have interviewed me and I have given them my description of the man though I didn't get to behold his features. Just that he is blonde.

The nurse has exited the room which meant that I could sneak in for a little even if he's unconscious. My hands came in contact with the white metal doors. It feeling cold as I went through to saunter over to Jimin's room. As I enter I was surprised when I found him sitting up onto his hospital bed, tired eyes open, lips dry but plump, hair soft and puffy. " Oh my lord-Jimin!" My voice could have trembled from the upcoming tears when I saw him awake. My feet moved on it's own, running straight into a tight but loving hug. " Hyung I'm glad you're safe! I was so worried for you~" I hum at the end. Jimin's response however was pushing me to the side before laying his eyes on me with one eyebrow raised. He didn't seem as happy to see me but perhaps he's just scared and confused.

" Are you alrigh-"

" Who are you?"

The words dropped suddenly and if it was meant to confused, well it did an amazing job! I blink twice now becoming awkward as I stare at his brown and serious orbs. He really didn't look like he was playing but I shouldn't lower my guard down. " I'm sorry?" I reply gulping down my saliva.

" I asked...Who are you?" Again with the question. " It doesn't matter..Where is my master?" Jimin managed to widen my eyelids from the shock. 'Master?' Where is he getting at playing me like this?