Beggining

"Aghh!" Pete said as he woke up, "Wait... WHAT??" he said as he was looking down, "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?!" DarkBox woke up as well, "AGHHH!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" "PETE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" He yelled,"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Pete responded. "WHY IS MY HAND UP YOUR BUTT?" DarkBox said, "AGGHHHH!!!!!!!" They both screamed. 

"Hello GUYS.." Bonbon said in a mocking voice, "Well, Well, It looks like we finally got you where we want you." "AND TO GET OUR REVENGE ON YOU!" I said in an angry tone. "TURN US BACK NOW!" They both said, "We rather you both stay that way." Bonbon said, "Just to see you go through what we had to put up with, when you made all those jokes about us." "YEAH!" I said in an angry tone, "LIKE THAT ONE ABOUT MY HAND, BEING UP BONBON'S BUTT! WE WERE JUST BUILT THAT WAY!" "AND I AM NOT ON CRACK!!!!!!! I HATE THAT JOKE THE MOST, YOU JERKS!" "It's just a joke guys, Can't YOU take a joke?" Pete said in a mocking tone, "And our fans LOVE IT, and WE want to ENTERTAIN THEM, They mean ALOT to us, and turn us back NOW, we can't go home like THIS." "Not our problem!" Me and Bonbon said, as we knew they got what they deserved. "Grrrrr.... Pete, are you thinking what i'm thinking?" DarkBox said, "Way ahead of you DarkBox." Pete said. DarkBox aimed Pete at me, "PETE PETE! GO GET EM! "Woah Woah, Can't we talk about this?" BonBon said, Hoping to trick them. "Hey, calm down, You might like being like us." Hoping to trick them as well. DarkBox launched Pete at us, as we were screaming, "AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Luckily, we dodge Pete as he hit the wall. "Ouch," Pete said in sound of defeat. "HAH! YOU MISSED US!" Bonbon said, DarkBox sighed in defeat. "Ugh, Fred, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE?" DarkBox yelled, "Fine, If I must tell you." I replied. "Well, It all started when.." *Flashback queues* "Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, Hey Bonbon!" "What is it Fred?" Bonbon replied, "How about we check Deviantart and see what's there?" "Ok!" Bonbon replied. As I look on Deviantart I only scrolled down 2 times and.. *Gasp* I see all of these disgusting pictures of me and Funtime Foxy. Doing DISQUSTING things. "W-WHA? WHO MADE THIS? WHAT IS HAPPENING?" *End flashback* Bonbon freaked out as well, we went to YouTube and it was even more disgusting. When Funtime Foxy saw it she started crying for HOURS. I was the only one who could calm her down, she was in a deep depression for weeks, she even tried to kill herself once. "Oh, is she ok?" Pete asked, "Yeah, she is still depressed a little bit sometimes, but she is fine.." Oh, did I ever tell you about what happened when I was younger?" "No...." Both responded... "Well.." I said, "When I was younger I went to a school, A school made for robots like us.. At that school I was made fun of. ALOT. They always made fun of me, I had purple fur, Most of them had white fur or tan fur, Normal colors, I was very different, and they would always make fun of me for that, They would make fun of my name, They would also make fun of the hat I wore to school sometimes, I really hated it.. I cried almost everyday, They would push me, Knock me down, Sometimes even punch me. Same with Bonbon, He has Blue fur, So they would do the same, He was very small, So sometimes they threw him at the wall, He had a lot of bruises. We met in Kindergarten, Where everything was peaceful. I remember the first time he hopped onto my hand, we always treated each other like brothers. "Fred, I don't wanna talk about it anymore.." Bonbon said as he started crying on my shoulder, "Bonbon, It's ok, Don't cry.." I said as I hugged him.. "Wow," Pete said, with a look of guilt, " If I knew about that.. "Pete, Don't be sorry," I said with a look of guilt as well, "It's all my fault, I am too sensitive." I said as I changed them back, "Well, Your back to normal now." I said as I finished. "You can go home." "But, What about the jokes? aren't you mad at us?" Pete asked, "I don't care anymore. Just go home.." I said as I walked out, After I walked out, they started talking, "DarkBox, Call me crazy, But I feel kind of guilty..." Pete said, "He's lying Pete. HE'S LYING!" DarkBox Replied, "DarkBox, What has gotten into you?" Pete replied, "Fine," DarkBox said, "Sorry, I must be overreacting. At least we're back to normal." DarkBox said, "We have to find a way to apologize to them.. But how?" Pete said, "I have an idea..." DarkBox said..

*3 Days later* Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, I wonder what's on YouTube today.. *I look at my recommended* "Oh. A new video From Pete and DarkBox. I wonder if it's MAKING FUN of me again.." I said in a mocking tone as I looked at the video, I clicked on it, I read the tittle and it said, "We're sorry.." "H-Huh?" I was confused.. As I watched the video I realized it was an apology to me.. "Wow.." I said, "Thank you.." I Called Bonbon, and when he saw it he had the same reaction, "But how are we going to entertain our fans now?" Pete asked, "I have a GREAT idea!" DarkBox said in a happy tone, *The next day* "Hmm, A new video from Pete and DarkBox.." I clicked on the video and watched it, "Wow, This is actually really funny!" I clicked subscribe on both of their channels.. "I can't believe Baby slipped on the Banana Peel! I'm just glad they are not making fun of anyone anymore!" I said in a happy tone.. I gathered everyone else and they watched the video and laughed as I did.. 

End Story