Chapter 5

The Missing Pieces

Frisk took the computer chip out of their pocket and implying it into the lap. Being the only one in the lab alone can be dangerous, but Frisk didn't care. What they care the most is escaping this hellish place that MonoFlowey called it

" New home"

Hearing the laptop loading noise ring quietly throughout the room. The green light dimmed on Frisk's face as they wait patiently to see what happen. The bar keep going in circle and time keep pasting by. Even though a few second has pass, Frisk feel it was eternity.

Suddenly a face popped on the screen. Than it open it eyes and smile at Frisk. " That face, wait it can't be... Alphys?" Frisk gasp in shock at they lean closer to get a better look. " I prefer the name Alter Ego please. I was program by Dr. Alphys herself, assigned to help you and your friends. Although I suppose and aware that my master is not here. I  will put my effort to helping you and complete my task and duty to get you out of here. So what is my first task I should do?" Alter Ego smile at Frisk.

Frisk was in shock but soon snapped back to reality and look at Alter Ego. " Alter Ego could log in the network of this building and draw out a map for me to see?" Frisk ask. Alter Ego nodded and then her face disappear.  Frisk and look at the clock.

10:00PM

Frisk quickly got up and closes the laptop and put away somewhere else hidden and safe. Quietly exited the room, as they walk back to their room, a dim glow was shining in the dining room. They slowly peek inside and their eyes widen at what they saw. It was MonoFlowey and Asriel fighting. But Asriel was in the god form.

" You really are pathetic are you Asriel? Can't even be useful in term of this place. And I wonder what will they think of you now. Any way if you want to know more about them. Here's a key that will unlock you and you only to the room that is on the fourth floor. Don't tell anyone or else Asriel. Someone may be watching us. " MonoFlowey snicker.

Frisk quickly leave and headed to their room. A crash was heard but it was not loud but so quiet. As if it is happening somewhere. But Frisk keep walking away.

*********************************************

Being the first one to arrived at the dining room eating a breakfast bar. They notice the place was clean than the night before, no missing items or any scratches. So where was the crash last night? Frisk wonder as they chew on the bar. Undnye barge in the dining room, panting as they look at Frisk.

" Frisk please come quickly, now!" Undnye yelled at Frisk. Frisk quickly got up from their seat and ran to Undnye and follow her. They ran up the stairs and reach to the fourth floor, and met at their destination. The garden.

Frisk walk in the garden and saw Asriel standing in the center of the garden. When Frisk was reach to where Asriel was standing. Frisk whole body freeze as they look what is in front of them.

 Frisk whole body freeze as they look what is in front of them

" Ding dong ding dong. A bodies has been discovered in the garden. You have limited to time to investigated before the trial began."