He Try's To Win You Back

Morro's POV:

'Finally I got Y/N back, I shall protect her no matter what! I'm determined.' I look down at her angelic face, and put her in bed. 'She looks tired, I hope she feels better.' I decide to keep watch on her. As I wait I look out the closest window, I sigh. 'I hope Y/N can forgive me and we could be together. After all I did try to use her for her "powers", I never expected her not to have any.' I hear a grunting noise behind me and I swiftly turned around. it was Y/N, she was waking up. I look at her waiting for her to wake up.

Y/N's POV:

"Ugh." I say as I slowly wake up. 'Thank god it was just a dream.' My eyes flutter awake to see that, Morro was there. "Great." You muttered. "What did you say?" Morro asked me. "Nothing." I say quickly. "If you say so." He says concerned. "Are you sure this isn't another facade?" I asked "What did you say?" He said sharply. "I said are you sure this isn't another facade?" Morro looked like he was about to blow his top but that was he least if my worry's then he took a deep breath and remained calm. "No I assure you its not." I roll my eyes at him. "Whether you belive me or not." "Look the ninja will be worried about me if I don't get back, especially Lloyd." "C'mon I'm sure we can have a little fun." Morro said "What do you mean by fun? Nothing here is fun, except for leaving." "I'm going to ignore that comment." Morro said sharply. "So are you up for it?" 'I don't think I have a choice.' "Uh sure..." "yeah!" He shouted joyfully, "you won't regret it!"

Hey guys GP here, sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time but another one will come out tomorrow! Promise. I hope you guys still enjoy the series.