chapter 10

eunbi pov

"Im so sorry!" He apologised.

I look at him and gave him a slight smile.

"oh youre eunbi right? Im jungkook's bestfriend!" He offered a handshake.

i did not ask who were you mr jungkook's friend.

i awkwardly refused the handshake.

"Oh right..im hoseok's friend too..he is your brother right?" He asked.

i just nodded my head and smiled awkwardly.

okay? now can i have my own school tour now.

"My name is park jimin! Nickname, chimchim!" He said.

Right. okay. I dont think we're close enough to call each other by our nicknames? I didnt ask for your name mr park jimin small eyes guy.

'Sorry, i gotta go for my dance practice' i showed my phone to him.

I bowed slightly and took a step but he told me,

"Jungkook likes you!"

i turned to face him.

"What?" I mouthed the words.

"Yes. Its true. He have um- feelings for you" jimin said.

something's fishy.

I gave him a slight nod and continue my steps till the dance studio. I saw junhee ssaem in there already.

"Eunbi dear! Wheres jungkook and jongin?"she asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and she told me to get change and do some warm ups and physical trianings. I did as she says and the two boys finally came.

"Why are you both late?" junhee ssaem asked as i did planks to warm up my muscles.

"I had detention for an hour ssaem" jungkook answered.

"Jongin?"

"i had stomachache and had to go to the toilet" he answered.

"Late again and i will remove you from the performance. Understand?" Junhee ssaem said sternly.

Then the both of them did their warm ups and we learnt the choreography. Hours after hours later, it was finally 8pm. I grabbed my bag and head out after the practice. It was tiring but fun.

"Eunbi!"

I stopped walking and turned around.

"Hoseok told me to send you home" jungkook and kai said at the same time.

"Yah! hoseok told me to send eunbi home!" The both them shouted.

The both of them started quarrelling over who is gonna send me home. I secretly left school immediately and went home alone.

"Oh sweetie youre home :)" eomma hugged me.

I kissed her left cheek.

'later im heading out again'

"What for dear? Its already late night" eomma carressed my cheek.

'Please eomma i wont be home that late..i'll be fine..'

"Arasso. But if theres any trouble, call us okay?" she said.

I nodded my head and went to my room to get change. I heard a commotion outside. I peeked outside and saw hoseok with kai and jungkook.

"Yah. I told the both of you to send eunbi home. Why are yall fighting over this? Even eunbi already reached home." hoseok smacked their heads.

"sorry hyung." They both said.

"wheres eunbi?" The both of them asked.

I closed the door and locked it. I wore my black sweatshirt with black jeans with black doc martens and let my hair down. I grabbed my phone and some money. I then head out of the house, gaining attention from them.

"Where are you going this late night?" Hoseok asked me.

I just ignored him.

hoseok pov

Eunbi just left the house, ignoring my question.

"Dont worry about her. I know where she is going" eomma said.

"Where did she go eommanim?" Jungkook asked.

"your abeoji :)" eomma looked at me sadly.

"Its his...1 year anniversary tomorrow..." i muttered.

"s-she wont repeat the same thing again right.." i asked.

"no..we must trust her dear.." eomma said.

"I can watch her eommanim and hoseok" jungkook said.

"Im sorry...i have to go home.." kai said, guiltily .

Jungkook then went to find eunbi.

jungkook pov

Hoseok told me the address of the road. As expected, eunbi is there. Its a quiet road. Not many vehicles past through here. Eunbi was at the side of the road. She was holding a bouquet of flowers. It was now 12 midnight.

Eunbi walked to the middle of the road. I went closer to see her and she was crying.

eunbi pov

Appa...im sorry for causing your accident..

Flashback

It was a normal weekday after school. Appa fetch me from school. He brought me to see the sea. We stop here at the exact same spot. I was super excited to see the sea and ran across the road. I stopped halfway when a car was moving at high speed.

"Eunbi!!" Appa shouted and he pushed me to the opposite side and i watched the whole accident happening. Seeing appa being hit by the car. Him flipping and landing on the road with blood flowing from the back of his head due to the hard impact.

I sat there, shocked. It was all my fault.

End of flashback.

Controlling my tears..i walked to the middle of the road and squatted down to put the bouquet of flowers there. It was appa's favourite flowers.

My heart was literally pumping blood at high speed right now. I was upset. I really want to speak again. I forced myself to let out my voice.

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted while my tears filled my eyes. My voice came out. It really did. I held my throat with tears of happiness.

suddenly i black out.

----