Chapter 1 - Awake Again and sick already

Y/N POV

As the glass-like cover of the cryo-pod in White's front paw opened I fell into some familiar muscular arms.. "Hey, Lance is that you?" I asked the tall Altean. "Hey Y/N!" He shouted and hugged me as hard as he could. "Watch my ribs! I've missed you too!" I saw Allura and back flipped over to her, my hair changing from a H/L F/C to a glowing White Pixie Cut to match my lion, "Hey 'lura." I say landing in front of her. I looked at the faces of  the, I'm guessing, the new Paladins. "Y/N, these are the new Paladins." She says pointing at each of them. "Im going to train." I say walking to the lift. 

*Time skip to the training room*

"Commence training program 7." I shout as three gladiators fall from the roof "Training helmet on." I say going blind from the helmet. I listened for the whir of the robots coming closer to me.I slice one in half lengthways. And listen again, chopping off the 'bots head. I try to hear the last one but too late I hear it, cutting a gash in my arm. I scream and chop it in half, over and over. I finally hear someone yelling. "Stop!" My blind fold lifts up and I collapse onto the floor of the training room. Four sets of feet come towards me as I get up. "'M fine." I say weakly. I feel a strong pair of arms help me up. "Lance I said I'm fine!" I say slapping him hard, my hair starting to glow a dangerous fiery-red. "Now do you believe me?! Or do you want a fight?!" I ask him the F/C stars across my nose glowing wildly. "Um, Lance. Is  she OK?" The  youngest, Pidge, asks him. "Y/N aren't you 5 months younger than me? Wouldn't your birthday be yesterday?" He asks me. I giggle slightly "It would be wouldn't it!" I giggle harder and twirl some of my hair  in my fingers. "Why didn't I notice that you three were so cute?" I ask the men flirting at them. "Oh quiznak no!" Lance screams.

Lance's POV

As Y/N started to giggle I realised that she was going through the thing Altean's call the 愛 or Ai phase (It means 'love' in japanese. I thought that would make things interesting) "Hunk, Shiro, Pidge back away slowly and tell Allura that Y/N is going through the 愛 phase ." Shiro's face turned from shocked to leaderish in a matter of seconds. "Lance what about you?" Shiro asked quietly. "I need to calm her down so Allura can give her some special altean gas that will send her to sleep until she's over the phase." I says equally quiet. "Lance come here." Y/N says turning into the form I loved the most. "When an altean goes through this stage they gain extra abilities, I'm guessing that Y/N is getting the power to allure people with her voice. They keep these abilities." Pidge says to Hunk and Shiro as they start to back away slowly. "Now Lance." She says, her H/L H/C sweeping into her E/C eyes. "Come to me. I've missed you all these years." She says kissing me on the cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark "What ability did you get from the 愛 phase?" She asks kissing me on my forehead "Um... Uh. The ability of, um, super flexibility. But Y/N what about your fiance?" I look up at the window, glad to see Coran and Allura there giving me a thumbs up. Y/N pulls me closer kissing my lips and my neck, leaving lipstick marks everywhere. I start to back away as the pink gas starts to pour into the training room "What about him? He's probably forgotten about me after all these years. Lancey Lance." She taunts "Why don't you tell Allura to turn the gas off and you can kiss me more." She starts to fall as she finishes her sentence. As I catch her she starts to fall asleep. "Goodnight Y/N get better soon."

Hey guys!! It's me!! I thought that shape of you would be a good song to go with this because... you know why. Can I give a big shout out to the  25 people who've read this so far!! You guys rock!! And a HUGE thanks to @lunatheiceheart my first follower!! Do all that wattpad stuff, comment vote and tell your friends!! Give me any feedback or advise in the comments. Tell me who you think your mystery fiance is!! 

Nealah  <3<3

Word Count: 766