Moved

Lewis had to be moved classrooms because he kept yelling during class, the next class he so happened to be moved to had to be with Kevin.

The truth is Kevin was deeply in love with Lewis but tried to bury it all under deep hate, Kevin has always tried to hide his feelings but it was almost impossible. Lewis sat next to Kevin the silence was unbearable, almost as if it was clawing at your throat. Just waiting for someone to talk. Kevin decied to make the first move "So uh hey..." Lewis just looked over with a glare before responding "The hell could you want?" Kevin just stuttered with a spit of words all mixed. Lewis knew about Kevins feelings and took this to an advantage.

"Hmmm... so what is it?" He whispered into Kevins ear, with his hand fitting onto Kevins thigh, "w-wha?" Kevin couldnt talk which was knew since he usually doesnt shut the fuck up. Lewis held the twinks cheek and pulled him close and kissed him so softly and nobody noticed, and for the final tease Lewis got up and left him.

Later on during lunch Kevin was raging how could he just leave him there after all that, he chased after to find him and when he did, Lewis was alone on his phone against the brick wall looking down paying no attention to the world. Kevin raced up and flinged his phone out of his hand and kissed him roughly and deeply taking him into complete shock, Lewis mumbled a couple moans before picking Kevin up by the legs and pinning him against the wall rubbing against him and taking him into so many kisses, they began to undress by the wall next to the canteen for anybody to see for any teacher to walk past but they couldnt care less, they into the heat, Lewis pressed inside him and began to move fast without lube or warning and they moved at the same speed bouncing against eachother.