L - ust

Carmen stares at the bright screen of her sister's laptop. She sits glued down to her seat. Obsessed with only two objects in her lifetime. Sex and Arturo. He is the object of her affection. Beautiful he is. Dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin, a toned and muscular body. Her teeth sinks in her bottom lip at the very sound of his voice.

There is one photo of him at his friend's bachelor party with a bottle of fancy wine in his hand.

Another of him on a ski trip with his ex-girlfriend, Monica, his arm is wrapped around the stunning beauty.

One of him in bed, caption 'Just had an amazing night' with the date 12 Nov.

The last time they were under is sheets, which was two days ago. It also earned her a day in captivity in her bedroom, after her mom caught sneaking in that night. The poor mother doesn't even know that her daughter is sleeping with a man who could even be her father. She only sees the good girl, Carmen.

During the day she's Carmen, the straight A student with a bright future ahead, the girl who can't do no wrong. But at night, she's Dolores, the girl who coats her lips in dark red lipstick. Whose mouth tastes like a gummy bear and Rosé mix. At night she's, Lolita.