Chapter 14

I woke up to the annoying ringing tone of Cameron's phone.
"Cameron shut it off" I mumble into my pillow.

He groans and covers his face with the blanket.

It still hasn't stopped ringing to I leaned over him and grabbed it.

'Scarlett' it read who the hell is scarlet!
I didn't answer it and left it back on the stand.

I decided to take a bath to try to get rid of all the stress in my muscles. I still couldn't get Scarlett out of my mind.

I got out after I felt my skin go wrinkly, in washed my hair and got changed.
When I came to get out I heard Cameron on the phone.

"It's better now"
"Yes I took them"
"I'm fine"
"I'm going now"

After I heard the conversation end I walked out with my head held high.

"Good morning" he muttered
I gave him my bet fake smile and then picked up all the dirty clothes that Cameron had dumped on the floor into the small hamper near the door.

"Who were you on the phone to?" I asked him.

"Just some company" he faked smiled, we faked smiled before I broke it.

"Cameron I know it wasn't a company" I snap at him.

He groaned out loud "it was my phycologist okay? I'm going down to get breakfast" he raised his voice before going down.

Why is he being so snappy and angry this morning?

I fixed the bed and then joined everyone downstairs. Everyone was seated at the table, Cameron across from Joanne and Christian and Dylan at the head.

I sat next to Cameron and placed a napkin onto my lap.

"So Christian and I are going to visit the neighbours so that means you can do what ever you want today" she chirped.

Dylan was tying away on his phone and Cameron was to busy being a emo to care.

"That's fine I'm sure we will figure something out" I tell her.

We start eating Cameron not even touching anything.
"You have to eat" I whisper
"I'm not hungry" he snaps out loud.

Joanne gives me an apologetic smile and I just look down embarrassed and continue to eat again.

Joanne and Christian leave shortly after.
"I'm going to swim anyone coming?" Dylan asked

"Yeah I'll come" I said standing up leaving Cameron with his thoughts.

I got dressed in my black plain bikini I hate how much it shows off my body but I don't even own a swimsuit and Mia leant it to me to use once.

I grabbed one of Cameron's massive black tops over and walked down.

Cameron was already seated on the deck and Dylan was swimming in the wide water.

I took my top off and threw it in Cameron's direction before jumping in.

I swam around to warm my body up and made my way towards Dylan.

"What's do you think is up with him?" He asked me.

"He was fine yesterday and woke up like this, he seems emotionless" I reply unsure really what to tell him.

"Well we can let him spoil our fun" Dylan laughed splashing me with water.

"Ohh no you didn't" I snapped splashing him back.

Me and Dylan spent the rest of the morning just playing around and swimming in the water.