How to Request

Whether you've requested from a designer before or you're new to the request process, check out this chapter to find out our procedure for requests! 

(Do be aware that our designers each have their own set of rules and this is a basic outline of how things work, please be certain to read your chosen designer's rules completely) 

1) Each designer has their own chapter that lists what they design and some examples of their work. Check them out and find the designer that's right for you! The banner at the top of the chapter indicates whether the designer is currently open for requests.

2) Once you've found the designer you'd like to request from, you'll find their personal forms in their chapter (please use only the designer's forms. Fill out the form completely and tag your designer. Please post only in the chapter for the designer you've chosen as each designer has their own forms).

3) If your designer denies the request you're welcome to request from another designer in the shop. (please do not fill out multiple requests for the same design at once, you cannot put in a new request for the same graphic until the designer denies the request) 

4) When a designer accepts your request you will be asked to complete their payment and they will begin work on you design. 

5) For delivery: your graphic will be placed in a chapter in this book as a preview so you can let the designer know if you'd like to accept delivery of it. Each designer has their own delivery options, so please be certain you read their rules so you are aware of how delivery it made.

6) Enjoy your beautiful graphic!