| .1

"I love you, Yamaguchi"
On my twentieth birthday, my best friend Tsukishima kei said that.

"Are you Drunk?! No... Am I drunk?!" I ask, my head spinning around in Circles.
"Heh, have you forgotten, you promised me that in your twentieth birthday you will become mine" Tsukishima said before collapsing on top of me...

"Ugh.. my head hurts, I drank too much last night"  I curse under my breath before placing my hand on top of my temples, to massage my forehead a little.

Yesterday something happened in Tsukishima's house, it felt like a dream, it was really weird but it felt real.

"Was it actually a dream....?" I ask myself before running to class.

As I walked into class I saw Tsukishima. yet He is surrounded by girls. Of course he will be, he is smart, good looking, ikemen..... what else? How can a guy like him like such a pathetic guy like me? How did I even become friends with him?

"Yamaguchi! Your late. It's already time for second period" Tsukishima complained as we suddenly made eye contact. "I answered for you during absence check in the first period while you were gone" he added to his past comment.

"Thank you Tsukki!" I replied .....thank good I knew that was a dream! Nothing actually happened, I'm relieved. See, that's right. There's no way Tsukishima will confess to me either way he will never confess or date a guy.

The bell rang as I was writing the notes. "I'm going to turn the attendance card, so go and save us seats for lunch" Tsukishima a offered before leaving. now that I'm relived I'm really hungry. "More than lunch, I would like something sweet to eat" I exclaimed as I was stretching my hands.

"U-um... Yamaguchi-Kun! I made some cookies. Would you like to try some?" A blonde short girl exclaimed, it was Hitoka Yachi she was with me in my last year in high school, we didn't talk much.

"Really, can I have some" I ask, as she nodded her head slowly I grabbed a piece, making its way to my mouth, I feel a hand grabbing my arm.

"Huh..?" It was Tsukishima, he grabbed my hand a brought me closer to him.

"Sorry... but Yamaguchi has a cavity right now. He can't eat sweets" he warned. "Wait who the heck told you tha-" I try to say but he placed his hand on top of my mouth. "His mother told me to make sure he doesn't eat any sweets" he informed her, he was clearly lying I don't have cavities. "Ah.. is t-that so Yamaguchi-kun I'm so sorry!" She apologized before heading out.

"Alright, let's go" Tsukishima mumbled before he ran outside grabbing me with him, "what the heck Tsukki! Even though her homemade cookies a really good.. anyways who even Told you I have cavities!" I shouted, I really wanted her cookies, they are really delicious. Looking at where we are I noticed we were far away from the cafeteria.

"Wait... Tsukki the cafeteria is ri-" I tried to talk but Tsukishima pushed me against the wall.

"Look you, Stop fucking around" Tsukishima yelled, grabbing my shoulders and squeezing them tightly against the wall, "wha...what are you talking about?" I asked removing my eyes from his sight. "Right after yesterday, what the hell was that?" He shouted yet again grabbing my chin, making me face him forward.