Chapter 29

Kaheem POV

We just arrived at this club and I already wasn't feeling this .

"Yo where this nigga mane it's going on 10:30 now " I said getting frustrated.

"There he go " Raheem said pointing to a short dude who just walked in the club .

We were sitting on the top level which was VIP where we could see everything that was going on .

Plus it had bulletproof glass so if something was to go down we would be cool .

I watched as he finally came up the stairs and stood next to the security we had at the door .

"You can let him in" I nodded.

He walked over to us and sat on a chair next to us .

"Wassup man " he said nodding.

"Get to it ion got time for this " Raheem said blowing smoke out his nose .

"Well I got the inside on this chick , Her name Shyla Davidson . Real bad but she trouble " he said looking at us.

Oh Kayla is really gonna love this .

"What she been up to " I said smirking to Raheem.

"She been tryna move weight from the Columbians , and the Mexicans for some time now , I don't know who she working for but she doing it big" he continued.

I shot up quickly in astonishment as to what I was hearing.

The Colombians and Mexicans were on of our biggest suppliers , and it was real hard to gain their trust so hearing this it could mess up our relationship with them .

"Tf this bitch on " Raheem said quickly.

"I looked into her and saw she works at the hospital in town  as a nurse . I know where she lives and surprisingly as soon as I was getting on to her she vanished. I've been trying to track her but she ain't showing up " he said leaning back in the chair .

"This is some bullshit man , I knew something was off about that girl from the start , Akeem gonna be mad as hell tho " I chuckled.

"That's all " Raheem said nodding

"Yea that's all , if there's anything else I'll be sure to hit yall up " he said standing up .

"Bet " I said dapping him up .

He nodded and walked out the room .

"Can't believe this shit man " Raheem said frowning.

"Well we need to find her , I'll hit up Akeem tomorrow " I replied.

"Kayla gonna love this shit " Raheem said getting up .

"She gone beat her ass Frfr now " I said chuckling.

We nodded at the security and walked downstairs and out the club.

"Nigga why you park all the way down there for " Raheem said sighing.

"Because I ain't paying no fucking 30 dollars for half an hour , the fuck I look like nigga " I said rolling my eyes as we both walked down the block .

"Look how much money you got but you still got to be cheap " he said laughing.

"Shit I got twins on the way got to be cautious ya dig " I said laughing with him as we walked towards my car .

"I still don't know how you done it " he said passing me his gun as I opened the car .

He got in as I opened the trunk.

I opened the secret compartment under the tire that held all my guns .