New week,new challenge,new day

BRENNA POV:

It's a new week and a new week for Brenna . She is 13 years old and she live in Los Angeles with her sister and her family. And today is her birthday.

Brenna: Mom today is my birthday and I was thinking , today I'm going to have now 14 years old and I'm getting older and I wanna go to Chicago and try tryouts for a new film!

Mom: If you want to follow your dream, for me is okay. But you have to tell to your father!

When I finish talking to my mother my sister apperead in front of me too fast and she seemed that she has been crying.

Brenna: What happen sis?! Why are you crying? Did you hear the conversation?

Sister: Yes and I don't wanna let you go you are the best sister In the world!! And why do you wanna go to Chicago? Whay is your dream about?

Brenna: My dream is to become an actress and the mother has told me that it's okay. Don't worry sis, I will visit you sometimes.

Sister: Okay, but be carfeul!!Love youuu ( And she gives her a hug )

When her father arrives home, my mother goes and huge him and the next to go is Brenna that was running to her father and she gives him a hug and the noticie.

Father: Are you sure??What did your mother say?

Brenna: My mother says yes, because I want to follow my dreams and I will travel with him.

Father: Okay, but be carfeul and good luck my daughter!

CAMERON POV:

When Cameron finish the school and arrives home, her mother ask:

Mother: Heyy Cameronn!!What was your school today?

Cameron: It's was great and what was your day about mom?

Mother: It's was good. Cameron in the news I and your father decided to go with you to Chicago!Because I know you wanna try to enter in a film, soo they are going to notice the film when they have all the characters and we thought that you wanna follow your dreams!So you are going to try tryouts for the new film!!

When Cameron hear the noticie he gives a big hug to her mother and to his dad that was in the sofa.

Cameron: Mom, dad I'm so excited!!! Thank youu a lot and I lovee you alll!!

The big sis of Cameron, when she hear the noticie she went down stairs and give a big hug, becuase she was so excited!

Sister: Omgg, I'm  so happy to heard that of you Cameron!!

Cameron: Thank you sis love youuu!!

HEY THERE I'M SO EXCITED THAT I UPLOAD THE FIRST CHAPTER^_^

DO YOU LIKE IT?COMMENT WHAT IS YOUR OPINION DO YOU WANT ME TO UPLOAD THE HISTORY?:3