Chapter 20

I put on my clothes and went downstairs. I saw Ethan and he gave me a hug.
"I hear you screaming, are you ok," he said looking at me with concern.
"I'm fine, it was just a nightmare Eth," I said walking to the kitchen.
"Are you sure, do you want to tell me about it" he said walking behind me.
"I said I'm fine Ethan," I said staring at him.
"Ok," he said opening the refrigerator. Grayson come down stairs fully clothed and ready to go to school.
"Good morning beautiful," he said kissing my cheek.
"Good morning baby," I said.
"I don't want to be a bitch, but do mom and dad know that you and Y/N are sleeping with each other," Ethan said to Grayson.
"Well you are a bitch," Grayson laughed.
"I was just saying," Ethan said.
"Whatever I have to get ready for school," I said.
"Ok you can ride with me," Grayson said.
"Can I come to," Ethan said.
"Sure Eth, sure," Grayson said.
I went upstairs to the guest room and grab some skinny jeans and a sweat shirt.
I went back downstairs.
"Ready to go," Ethan said.
"Yeah," I said. The three of us went to Grayson's truck. I sat next in the passenger seat and Ethan sat in the back. He turned on the radio and it played rake it up by Yo Gotti and Nicki Minaj.
"I tell all my hoes, rake it up," Ethan started raping.
"Bring it down," Grayson said.
"Back it up," i said.
In all unison we said, "fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up." We all laughed at each other and drove to school. Grayson pulled up to the school and I got out of the truck and went to my locker. I open my locker and got my textbooks out and ready for class. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Alexandra.
"I heard about what happen to your mother, I'm sorry," she said.
"Thanks for the gratitude," I said trying to walk away but she stop me.
"This beef between us is dead ok," she said.
"I am not in the mood today," I said.
"Grayson is still mine," she said.
"Look bitch stay in your mother fucking lane," I said.
"Or what," she said.
"Alex leave Y/N alone she ain't did nothing to you," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked and it was Jake.
"Whatever," she said walking away.
"How are you be the way," he said to me.
"I'm fine," I said.
"Look, I missed you," he said moving closer to me.
"I didn't missed you," I said.
"I missed that attitude of yours," he said.
"Don't you have somewhere else to go," I said.
"I had wanted to see you again," he said.
"Well you see me now, and you can see me walk away," I said starting to walk away but Jake grabs my arm and I looked at him with fury.
"I want you back," he said.
"You had your chance," I shoved my hand away from him, "and you dumped me over some stupid lie." And I turned away and never looked back. I will never look back.