1:《The Moon And The Sun》

AJ P.O.V
The present

All:Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Dean!Happy birthday to you.
For he's a jolly good fellow,for he's a jolly good fellow aaaand so say all of us!Hip hip hooray!hip hip hooray!

I sit at my table and watch Dean up there.

He looks so happy.

And it makes me happy but angry at the same time to see him this way.

He's joined by Sasha.

She kisses him on his cheek while staring directly at me.

And when she does that he looks at me with that 'he's mine' look.

I get up and start walking outside.

The sky is dark.

Just like how I am inside.

It looks like it's gonna rain.

I just can't believe how lost I feel right now.

Lost without him.

He used to make me feel so free.

He made me feel amazing.

But now,ever since that night we spoke,I don't have the guts to even talk to him.

I shouldn't have let it out.

I just made a fool of myself.

But I've learnt in life there's thing you don't want to happen but have to except.

Things you don't want to know but have to learn.

And people you can't live without but have to let go.

I feel a rain drop hit my head and look at the sky.

Then I hear my name.

I know who's voice that is very well but I'm not answering and just keep walking.

Dean:Wait up!

Dean:Darlin!

Dean:Would you wait up!

Dean:Can we talk?

AJ:I have nothing to talk about,especially to you.

Dean:Would you just hear me out?

AJ:Don't speak what's on your mind.I've learnt that only makes you fool.

I say as I wipe away my tears.

Dean:AJ, would you stop walking away from me?Just stop.

AJ:How can I?You hurt me when you left Dean.

Dean:I didn't leave you alone.I'm still here darlin.You're not alone.

AJ:I am.You act like I'm invisible.You even cancelled our storyline togther!You would act like we were never even friends but we were friends Dean!We were best friends.

I say and continue to walk away.

Dean:Tell me the story of how the Sun love the moon,he would die for her every single night just to let her breathe.

I stop in my tracks but don't turn around.

Dean:There once was a moon,as beautiful as can be only the stars could fathom.But the sun could not see.

AJ:The sun so radiant,he burns so bright.

Dean:The moon so luminous but she only shows her face at night.
Wounded and raged the sun cries and cries so sad,he hides from the skies hoping to see her.

AJ:The days become dark because the sun will not shine.The waves crash so harsh on the shoreline because there is a storm breaching on the inside.

Dean:But if the sun couldn't see the moon,he would find another way to display his love.While the sun was thinking,the moon was astray.

AJ:Y-You see,the moon L-loves the sun so much when he is away she chooses not to take a single breath because not seeing him today is the worse pain than death.

Dean:The sun could not see her but he can hear her,he can feel her soul and it soon became clear.The sun would die each and every night to let his true love breathe.

Dean walked over to me and held my cheek.

And he leans in to kiss me but I stop him.

AJ:Do you know how much it hurts when you kiss me?Knowing you have to do it in secret but also knowing you're doing it to Sasha too.It hurts Dean,you're just making it so hard for me to forget you.

I take his hand of my cheek.

AJ:Just stop playing with me,stop playing with my feelings because they're very real.And I wish I could just push them aside but I can't.

I start walking away but pause.

AJ:And happy birthday,go enjoy it with Sasha.

I hear him sigh as I continue to walk away in the rain.

How did it all come to this?

How did I even fall for Dean?

Where did I go wrong?

Well let's take it back,to where it all began.

________________________________
And that was the first chapter.Cheesy but bare with me y'all.Oh and this chapter is the 'present' the rest are going to be the 'past' and the 'present' will resume in Chapter 21 which is a continuation of this chapter.Do enjoy!

~Chenally22