Chapter 67☁️

•SHAWNS POV•
Malia was having a seizure and I quickly called an ambulance.
While the ambulance Malia was unconscious the whole time. When the ambulance arrived they quickly took her away.
On the way there they injected her many times and tried to get her breathing to regularise.
As we arrived at the hospital they quickly rushed her to a room.
"How's the baby?!" I asked.
"Well the heart rate has slowed down but right now our main concern is Malia" the nurse said. "So How is She?" I asked.
"Well we've given her something to stop the seizures but her heart rate is slow" She said. The heart machine then started to beep and I looked over and saw that she was having another seizure. I ran over to her as I started to cry.
"Can't you do something?" I asked. The seizure eventually stopped and all the doctors and nurses all looked at each other and started to talk very seriously.
"Sir we've decided that we're going to do a C-section on her as she isn't in a fit state for delivery" she said.
"But, is there any risks? Considering the state she's in?" I asked. "Well the risk is still the same but we'll try our best to avoid it" the nurse said. "Will I be able to come?" I asked. "I'm afraid not, you're going to have to stay in the waiting room" she said as they wheeled Malia away on the bed. I called my mum to come to the hospital right away.