Chapter One

[Taeyeon's POV]

"Okay class open your books on page eighty-two" Mr. Choi said and we all followed.

I really feel creepy, like someone's staring at me. I turned my head at the back to see who it was. I saw Baekhyun turned his head to the other side. Omo he's so cute. I'm like obsessed with him, but he won't notice a nerd like me. I turned my head back to the front and focused.

Our whole discussion was the same.

"Ring! Ring!" The bell rang signalling lunch time.

Some students cheered and blah blah blah. I quickly got our of the room and went to the cafeteria. OMG! The line is so long. I waited in the line for 20 minutes when some boys got in front of me.

"Yah!" I shouted and they all faced me.

"Yah, were basketball players, we should be first" The boy said and some of his friends laughed.

"I should be first" A husky voice said and got in front of the boys.

"Yah!" One of them shouted.

"One burger and soda please" Baekhyun said and the lady handed her the food. "Here you go" He said and handed me the food. "I don't know what you would eat so I got this" He added.

"It's... Act... Gomabseumida" I thanked him and he just nodded.

"You should never treat a girl like that" He declared to the boys. OMG' He's my savior.

After what he's done he walked away and I sat down to eat my food. I really really like him.

"I heard the news!" Yoona, my best friend, exclaimed.

"What news?" I acted innocently.

"You know, awhile ago" She teased me.

"Shut up" I said and looked down to hide my bright red cheeks.

How's it?