Chapter 2

Science class - boring. In fact, Jason and Leo were classmates in all subjects. Leo always sit at the back though they have this thing called sitting arrangements. As I told you before, Leo is not paying attention on class. So don't be surprised.

"So class, who wants to answer this?" The professor asked.

While looking at his students, his eyes caught Leo sleeping at the back in the middle of his discussion. He called his name to get his attention and also to answer the quetion that is written on the board. As if on cue, Leo stand then take his way straight to the board and get a chalk. He is writing something on the board that his professor can't understand.

"You're really not listening on my lesson! This is just a simple question yet you can't solve this?! You're really getting into my nerves Luo Yi, Luoyun Xi whatever is your name Mr. Leo! Get out on my room and I'll give you punishment!" The professor yell at Leo to death. You can see his vains saying hello to his students. He is really angry.

But because Leo didn't know how to respect a professor, he imitates a person who smoke and say, "Relax." This makes his professor more angry that anytime he will explode.

"GET OUT LEO! WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE THE ROOM! YOUR ATTITUDE IS REALLY NOT GOOD!"

As taking his way out, he throw the chalk backward. This situation is not new to Leo. It's like his hobby - to annoy his professors unintentionally.

~

Leo is standing at the hallway where all the students were walking to get through their respective rooms. Everyone sees him carrying a chair with a pail on the top with a half amount of water. If Leo do something strange even a single move, the water will surely wet his whole body. If it's just a simple water, it would be okay for him. But it's a dirty water and Leo has an allergy on it.

"That Leo. Tsk. I don't know what to do with that guy! Seriously! So class, please! Don't you dare do those things! He is so rude! Do you want it? Do you want to be punished like that?!" The professor's line as he walks back towards their room.

There's an idea popped on Jason's head. There, he fix his eye glasses and simply smirk. He told his self that this will be great.

"Now tell me, who wants to stand at the hallway together with that Leo?! See? None of you - Jason?"

Jason raised his hand. His thoughts was right. For a student like him who have a perfect attendance on class, he really know his professor too well that's why he expected to hear that question from him. His classmates look at him and widened their eyes. They are thinking that Jason is not on his own mind to raise his hand and volunteer to be with Leo. To be punished without any violation.

~

Jason is now standing beside Leo holding a books with an experiment material on the top. It has a water mixed with a colored chemical powders that they used earlier so it would be a mess if it will pour on him. He must be really careful especially, he is wearing his white uniform.

"Hahahaha! Oh~ pittyful. That's their reward for being a good student hahaha!" A student commented with sarcasm.

Buzz here. Buzz there. Buzzing everywhere. Talking about them, laughing at them, making their own philosophy on why are they standing at the hallway. But honestly, Leo is confused if why Jason is also there with him.

"Also Jason? But why? Jason never had any violation here in school."

Yes. Since Jason started to study at that school, he didn't have any violations nor disobey school's policy. Jason is a good guy. Very good that comes to the point that students here were bullying him.