Chapter 1 Ruby's POV

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP Rick Riorden and J.k Rowling do.

Ruby's P.O.V

I was sitting on the beach with my soul - mate, Donovan after lunch. I couldn't stop staring at the prince of darkness' face: his chocolate brown eyes and messy black hair that whenever it falls over his left eye he flicks it back and his lightly tanned skin. They all fit together so well yet so different. Sensing my gaze he looked down into my eyes and all I could see was love and worry in his eyes. Just as he was about to kiss me, my cousin Thalia came running over.

"Chiron needs all cabin head councilors at the big house for a meeting," Thalia yelled when she got close to where we are sitting.

"What is it about?" Donovan asks getting up.

I just lied down on the sand no wanting to get up. "Do we have to go?" I whined

"YES" they both yelled.

"Donovan can you please carry me I'm to lazy to walk and tired?"

"Only you Ruby only you," He mutted while picking me up.

While Donovan was walking to the big house with me in his arms snuggled into his chest we could here all the aphrodite children giggiling and pointing at us and saying 'Donoby' moment.

When we got near the big house I backflipped out of Donovan's arms onto the verander of the big house and say "Thanks for the ride Donni."

Everybody starts laughing as I run into the meeting room with Donovan chasing me, even Chiron and Mr D.

Eventually everyone stops laughing and Chiron starts speaking. "You are probobally wondering why your here. Well Rachel has said another prophercy. The second great prophercy or known as the prophercy of magic."

"What is the prophercy of magic?" Annabeth and Malcom ask together. Typical Athena kid and holder of the blessing of Athena although I was thinking the same thing.

"The prophercy is:

Demigods must go to a land of magic

Combine two worlds

Long kept apart

The princesses of the sky, sea and underworld

The prince of darkness

Two immortal sons

The Drakon - Slayer

Three sons of Hermes

The ex - insane

The best brother prankers

The favorite daughter of Demeter

The strongest daughter of Hecate

The head of cabin 9

The holder of my spirit

To help them protect 'the golden trio':

The boy - who - lived

The youngest son of the Weasly's

The daughter of Zeus with the blessing of Athena

They will come across there old friends and family:

The only adult daughter of Athena

The only adult daughter of Apollo

The son of Hades

A daughter of Poseidon

A son of Demeter

A son of Hermes