Im sorry daddy.

"Can I cum?" I asked as daddy thrusted faster inside me. "You want to cum?" He pushes my legs up, going deeper inside me. I was out of breath, couldn't breathe right. The room was spinning and I could barley speak. "P-please!" Rushed out of my mouth. I look up at his face seeing him grin. "No babygirl, your not aloud to cum yet." I moaned louder, feeling a shiver go down my spine. I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to cum. "Daddy! Pl-please? I need to!" Escapes my mouth. "I said no. Don't u dare cum yet." But it was to late, I was already shaking and moaning louder then before. I look up at my arms, tied to the bed post. And my legs tied down. "I told you not to cum." He said pulling out. I looked at him, feeling dizzy and light headed. "I told u I needed to." He sighed and got off the bed putting his pants on, starring at my exposed body. I blush. "When I tell you not to cum, you hold it in, and don't cum." I sighed and looked at his eyes. "I'm sorry daddy." He leaned over me. "I don't think you are baby girl, your spoiled. I need to be more strict with you." He started taking the ropes off my wrists and ankles. Daddy stopped. "Get up and follow me."

I did as he told and followed him down the hall. And into the other bedroom. This bedroom had whips rope, clamps, just about everything. Daddy walked to the dresser. "Sit on the bed." I obeyed and sat down. With his back turned to me he started pulling more rope and cuffs out. "Now lay down, legs and arms apart." The bed was cold but soft. I sighed as I felt the wetness reach my thighs. He turned to me and tied my wrists down, then did the same to my ankles. He sat next to me holding a blindfold, ear buds, and a gag. "Now, what I'm about to do is going to cancel out ur senses, you won't be able to see, touch, hear, or speak. In anytime you need me to stop, snap ur fingers. And I will. Do you understand?" I nodded my head yes. "No, I need to hear you say it." I looked at him in the eyes. "Yes daddy, I understand." He started with the blind fold. Then moved to the gag. I sighed, the ropes clinging to my skin like glue. Then all was quiet. I couldn't see, hear, or speak. My only my thoughts drowned in my head. A sharp pain fled my nipples. Clamps. He knew they drove me crazy. But this was punishment. I felt intense vibrations reach my clit. Breathing. That was a struggle enough, but now it was almost impossible. "Mmmhh!" I moaned through the gag. Felling rush of pleasure. Then it just stopped. Again and again. Pleasure, then stop, pleasure then stop. It was driving me insane.

     I just wanted to cum. I felt him untie my ankles. And loosen the rope on my wrist. He then flipped me so I was laying on my stomach. Ass in the air. Daddy tightens the ropes back to where they were. I felt something warm on my ass, lube probably. He loved my ass. I kinda figured part of punishment would be anal. I sighed preparing myself for pain. But only came pleasure. He was fingering my dripping pussy. Faster and hard. Not gentle what so ever. "Mmmhh!!" I wanted to moan, out load, so say "Yes daddy!" But the gag was muffling my whimpers. Only my intense breathing, told him I was getting close. Pain rushed up my spine and down my shoulders. He inserted something in my ass. While fingering me. It burned so badly. Ginger.. he knew I couldn't stand that. But not once did I snap my fingers, giving the signal that it was enough. The burning stopped but something else replaced. I felt him trust into my ass. Gentle at first, daddy started thrusting harder, and harder. Gripping my hips. On the brink of tears, of edging. I could ear. "Now, when I tell you to cum, you must right away, and don't forget to thank me for letting you cum baby girl." He removed my gag. Saliva was running down my lips, my chin. "I understand sir." He loosened the ropes and flipped me on my back. I felt his breath on my pussy. "That's my good little girl." I heard the smile in his voice. A rush of pure Ecstasy went through my body at the first flick of his tongue. "Oh!" I moaned, shaking. I felt a finger plunge inside me, faster and faster. It felt like forever since I've climaxed. His mouth was on my pussy, sucking and licking in a way I've never felt before. "Cum, now." Obedient. That's what I was. My body was shaking uncontrollably, from not being able to cum for a while, the teasing, the pain. It all was overwhelming. Release washed over me. "Thank you for making me cum!" I moaned loudly. "Good girl." I felt him lean over me, the ropes fell of my body, and the blind fold was ripped away. Last was the nipple clamps. He was holding his pulsing cock in my face. Without hesitation I put him in my mouth. Sucking faster and harder. He gripped my hair, pulling me back. Fucking my mouth. "Now swallow." His cum rushed down my throat as I swallowed. I look up at him. Licking his cock clean. He leaned down and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips. "Now, you are to shower and off to bed in your room, no sleeping with daddy tonight." I sat up. The sheets were drenched. My legs were soaked. "Yes daddy." He smiled at me. "Good girl."