New dares!!!!!!

Me: Hiiii!!! We ready for dares and we have...GOSH , GUYS WE HAVE 8 DARES!!!!! ALSOW I HAVE GOT AWESOME NEWS THAT I HAVE GOT 50 FOLLOWERS AND I AM REALY HAPPY FOR THAT AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!

Leo: Funny??? Maybe you should start with dares?                                                                                                 Funny:*face as Raph's mask* Heh...Yes. So first dare is from filbertalvaro and Applejack should sing a song "Himitsu to Hanozono" from MLP Japanese.                                                                                     Applejack : Fine. *starts singing*

(So sorry for it filbertavaro but I spend 1 hour to find this song and I didn't found video or lyrics. I am really sorry.)                                                                                                                                                                      When Applejack stoped singing everyone start clap.                                                                                            Me: Applejack it was awesome!!! So next dares is from Music.                                                                            *Music walks in* Music: Hi everyone!!! Sorry I am late. You did my dares?                                                Rarity : She just started it.                                                                                                                                                  Music: Oh that's good!!                                                                                                                                                         Me : So your first dare is for me? I SHOULD GO FOR A FASTES RIDE IN ROLLER COASTER!!!!!! NO!!!! I WILL GOT SO SCARED IF I'LL DO IT ALONE!!!!                                                                                               Music: Don't worry if you don't want you can skeep this dare.                                                                        Me: Thank you, so other from you I should name 5 films that I like in my native laungueg and not in my native laungueg. That's awesome dare so first one is 5 films in my laungueg: 1. Love in a big city , 2. 8 new dates ; 3. Friends of friends ; 4. Dog's hart; 5. Dudes. And other 5 : 1. Sweet nowmber; 2. Mask; 3. 9 to 5 ;3 Trasse 60 ; 4. Tutsey ; 5. Mrs. Doubtfire.   So next two dares and one question from HaileyDenton16 . First is Rarity you should kiss Donnie on cheek.                                   Rarity: Ok*Kisses Donnies cheek.)                                                                                                                               Donnie: *blush*                                                                                                                                                                      Me : Ok next is a question for Rarity how do you really feel about April?                                                     Rarity : Ok. In hounest I think that April is a little bit crazy.                                                                                 Me: Fine. And next is that we should react at MLP The Movie 2017.                                                                 

Me/Music : THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                           Rarity : I think I will tell the OUR opinion that this movie should be very good.                                        Everyone : Same.                                                                                                                                                                    Me: So next dare is from... No way, she finaly did it!!!!                                                                                          Sunset: Who? And what she did?                                                                                                                                    Me:  My friend finaly in Wattpad and I want to recomindate you my BEST friend EmmaRobins1 . She is awesome write like for me and you should read her story! And she dares me to kiss  the guy that I hate in here...same girl that I know!! *walks to Leo and kiss him*                                              Leo: Hey!!!                                                                                                                                                                               Me: Next dare is from RaindropLily14 and she dares Raph to imitate Leo and make him mad!!!!     Raph: Yes!!! I am Leo and I am bossie!!! I am too paranoic!!!                                                                             Leo :* chases Raph*                                                                                                               

Me : That's all for today!!!! Thank you for dares!!! Leave them in coments!!! Bye!!!!!!