Chapter One

Mirandos: Why am I regretting this?

Miles shrugs

Loretta: How old are we?

Me: You're sixteen and Mirandos is eighteen.
_________________________________________________________________________

Mirandos looked at her mirror and sighed deeply. It wasn't so often her nor her kind falls in love with a human, especially if that certain human was her closest friend. 1."Ertu í lagi, Mirandos? ". Mirandos chuckled softly and replied," I am fine, father". She turned around and saw her father looking at her with concerned expression. 2." Nei, þú ert ekki. Þú ert dóttir mín. Þú getur sagt mér hvað sem er". Mirandos teared up hearing that and with one swift motion, turned around and let a few tears fall. 3."Ég hef fallið fyrir Loretta, föður". Her father came up behind her and hugged her. 4."Mér er alveg sama ef þú ert hommi. þú ert eina barnið mitt og allt sem ég vil er fyrir barnið mitt að vera hamingjusamur". Mirandos nodded and took a deep breath to calm down. 5."Veist Hun?" Mirandos shook her and answered, 6." Ég ætlaði að segja henni í dag, í Galatic School". Her father nodded and walked out of her room.

On the Solar Express, Miles and Loretta were talking in Chinese, while Mirandos stared at Loretta in a loving manner. 7. "Wǒ yǒu gǎnjué, jīntiān jiāng shì tàikōng lǚxíng!", Miles said as Loretta looked at him and smiled. Knowing that Mirandos didn't understand Chinese, she had replied, 8. "Wǒ yěyǒu yīzhǒng gǎnjué, nà jiùshì mǐlán duō sī huì zuò yīxiē fēifán de shìqíng". Miles nodded and smiled. He knew Loretta had the biggest crush on Mirandos when they first met on Mirandos' home world. It was no secret either, for the Callistos of course. Then Loretta asked in Italian, 9. "Pensi che lei mi ama, tanto quanto l'amo?". Miles smiled lovingly at his big sister and smiled. That was all Loretta needed, knowing full well that the whole Leing and Callisto family had her back with her sexuality one hundred percent.

With just ten minutes to go before the bell rang, signaling the start of the day, Mirandos went over to Loretta and asked, "May I talk to you, in private please?" Loretta nodded and let Mirandos drag her away from the group. When they were far enough away, Mirandos turned Loretta around to face her. Loretta asked, "What is it, Mirandos?" Loretta was surprised that Mirandos had initiated the kiss and she melted into it. She dropped her lunch and put her hands in Mirandos' hair and couldn't help but moan. Mirandos pushed Loretta back into the wall, never breaking the kiss. She then finally broke it, only to go down to Loretta's collarbone, causing Loretta to take a sharp breath and moan again. 10. "Við ættum að hætta. Viltu ekki vera seint í bekknum". With that, Mirandos broke away and put her forehead on Loretta's. 11. " Ósk þín er mín að stjórn, skínandi sól mín". She turned around and walked with Loretta to class, hand in hand.

Once class had started, Mirandos looked at Loretta from the corner of her eye and smirked. She then turned her whole attention to Loretta and leaned over and whispered, "I've fallen for you quite a while ago". Loretta looked at Mirandos and quirked and eyebrow, "For how long?". Mirandos gave her a toothy grin and answered in her native language, 12. "Frá því augnabliki sem við höfum hitt ". Mirandos chuckled. 13. "Merda!" Loretta swore silently. Mirandos rose an eyebrow and rested her head on her hand and stared at Loretta. Loretta looked down in embarrasment and blushed. Making sure Dr. Conselium was busy lecturing on the lesson, Mirandos moved over and put a reassuring hand on Loretta's thigh.

After the day's lesson, Mirandos couldn't help, but to drag Loretta into another car on the Solar Express and kiss her again. Loretta tried desperately to ground the moans that were coming, but, to no avail. A sharp intake of breath came from Loretta when Mirandos starting sucking on her neck. By the time the Solar Express had gotten to the Stellosphere, both Loretta and Mirandos were out of breath. They kissed one last time and then, said goodbye.