Episode 2: "Fuckboi"

( Do not play the music yet..>◇<)

"Oh him"

"He's name is JEON JUNGKOOK"

"He's like the most popular and rich one of them. People say he's good in everything. Hes smart, handsome, captain of the basketball team basically he is always on top in everything. " she said taking a big bite of her apple.

I kept lisening to her.

"But hes also the biggest playboy in the group. He dates girls and when he gets bored of them he just dumps them like trash. Sometimes a think how can someone be that heartless you know."- she said while munching her apple.

"Well thats rude."- i scoffed.

"Yeah i know right. I've also heard his longest relationship with a girl was only one month." -she throws her apple away.

"Well thats what a call a Fuckboi"- i said, glancing at him with disgust.

"Yeah kind of."- she chukled.

And how come do you know all of this information??- i said with a raised brow.

"I have my contacts."- she wink at me.

I laughed.

*RIINNNG*

So me and Eunmi got up from the betch and hurry to go to class. We were walking to are current classroom until we heard the crazy fangirls screaming AGAIN. I rolled my eyes at the fact that they were screaming because of those fuckbois.

*At the classroom*

"  Waaaaaa this classroom is so big!"- Eunmi exclaimed happily.

"Yeah"- i smiled.

"Lets go and find our seats"- i said while looking for two seats.

I saw to empty seats in the back line of the classroom.

"Heyy Eunmi, theres two seats in there"- i pointed the place where the seats where.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
( ok know i recomed to play the youtube music, gonna thank me later..xD♡)

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was walking with Taehyung and Jimin around the school. We were talking about stuff and joking around ignoring all the fan girls screaming and saying comments. We where use to it.

"YOOOOW! Im so exited. Today is the first they of school which means new goodie hot girls are gonna be around"- Jimin said while making a pervert face 7u7.

"Yeah Dude and let me tell you i saw some girls that are so freaking HOT and THICK"- Taehyung said while licking  his lips.

Suddenly Taehyung and Jimin turned around looking at me.

"What?"-i spoke.

"What do you think about it kookie?"-Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well theres really cute hot girls around u know BUT i've already have a catch"- i smirked.

Amm Lucy?

No..

Sana?

No..

Rose?

No..

Sunmi?

No..