chapter fourteen

-3 months later-

It's been 3 months and I have never felt safer. Nothing bad has happened but that still has me suspicious. I was really scared when all that went down. It is still questionable about why they did not kill me. I hate the fact that I did not fight back harder. Now, there are 4 men walking around in a white van that think they have some sort of doggy control over me....

"OK, we need to talk."I say as I take a seat at the table in the food court in the mall that all Emily and Candace are sitting. "About?"Ashley asked,annoyed. "You know what? You need to stop with that bitchy ass attitude. You are the reason that I am in this shit because I made you lick Charm."I said, annoyed. "Yeah, congratulations on putting my brother in your wicked ass mess."Emily said. I sat back in the chair and rolled my eyes. "You both are a peice of work. Fuck off, both of you. I'll be with the one person who does not care about the fact that I'm being followed by an app."I said, getting up to leave. "And who might that be?"Emily asked. "You know, your brother that I got in my wicked ass mess."I said as I exited the mall.

"Wow, they really are crazy."Derrick said as he had his arms wrapped around me. "Yeah, I can't believe that they are saying I am bringing you into mess."I said. It is 8, meaning it was 6 hours since me,Emily, and Candace had that conversation.

The front door opened and a sleep Emily walked in. "Eww, what are you doing here?"She asked me. I smiled. "Cuddling with my boyfriend. Problem?"I asked her. "Fuck out my house. I've got one less problem without you."She said. I giggled. "Well use of an Ariana Grande song."I clapped. She huffed and walked away and into her room down the hall. "So, you and your mother still taking that trip to see your cousin's new baby?"Derrick asked. I nodded. "Yeah, we're only going to be a week."I said. He squeezed me harder and I fake choked. "Can't...Breath."I said. He let go and we laughed.

Ok, so the next chapter will be kind of a pisser-offer. So, if you don't want to feel the need to sharpen your knives or load up your gun.... Don't read it. It will kind of bring back old stuff. I hope you are enjoying this story and I want you to vote...No?ok. No?ok. Oh, and I might start my own youtube channel next week 8P

Please send me pictures of cute couples. I know one of my readers have a picture of a cute couple in their phone that they awe over every once in a while. The following are steps to do:

1) go on kik and search for terrydai

2)click the profile that says thing #2 and a side note that I change every once in a while.

3) press the plus sign by the keyboard and then gallery.

4)go on whatever album it is on and click the cute couple picture.

5) put your wattpad username and you real name by the picture and send it off to me so I can approve it.....

And that is hoe simple it is my friend....You shoould try it... Yeah, you...Witcha fine self ;)