Chapter 14: Falling Timelord: Goodbye Holmes and Watson, Hello Winchesters

Emily

My hurt got broken by mister sociopath here. We had something then Irene Adler came and everything went poof. He hated me when I said we could't go back in time to save here because Dad said it was already a fixed point in history. Irene Adler had to die. He's been acting coldly towards me ever since and it was worst now that he hasn't gotten a job in two weeks.

I ended up sleeping on the couch since Sherlock kicked me out of his room. I... I want to hate him, but for some unknown reason I can't. I sighed rubbing my face in front of the bathroom mirror. Having such things in my life is so stressful. It's not even helping that Mycroft visits often to check up on me. Sherlock was on the couch with his robe on and a gun. I'm so nervous since he might actually want to shoot me.

My phone started to ring. "Hello?" I answered quickly. "Is this Miss Emily, The famous private detective?" The man on the other line asked.

"Yes, that would be me. Do you want something, sir?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror again and fixed my hair. "We would want to hire you for your experties. Would you please meet us on the rooftop of Saint Bart's Hosiptal?" The man asked. "Of course, sir." I replied putting lip balm on. I was never really the lipstick type. "Very well, We'll see you in an hour." He said ending the call. I smiled and kept my phone. I put my lip balm in my pocket and turned around to see Sherlock was still in the same boring state. "I'm going out. I have a case." I said about to get my coat, but he caught my arm and pulled me back in the flat. I rolled my eyes and looked at him annoyed. He always did this whenever I received a case for the past week and a half.

"Man or woman?" He asked still not letting go of my wrist. "Man, can I please go now? I'm gonna be late." I asked looking up to see he was just inches away from me. When did that happen? "Don't go. It could be a trap." He said in his normal husky voice. "Yeah well, it's still a job and I'm taking it." I replied taking a step back, but he followed me.

"Don't go." He ordered pulling my wrist. I tried pulling away from his grip. "Why do you care?" I asked harsher than I intended. He didn't budge though. Cold man. "Because you mean something to me." He replied kissing my nose. I had wide eyes and backed away from him to get trapped between him and the fireplace. "I-I have to go." I whispered taking in deep breathes. "You still fancy me." He stated. "No, I don't. I don't fancy anybody." I replied feeling my breathe hitch as I felt his breahte touching my cheek. "You can't lie to me, Emily." Sherlock whispered staring at my lips. I blinked nervously. He leaned a little bit more so our lips were inches away. "Please, don't go." He pleaded. I had wide eyes. The great Sherlock Holmes just begged. I chuckled. "Can you say that again?" I asked smiling. "I'm not saying it again." He replied smiling. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to lean in. I leaned in and we kissed. It was a soft kiss at first, but it turned fiercer as we kissed longer.

We were still human so we had to pull away taking in breathes then we kissed again. We walked towards the couch and he pushed us on it. Me lying on top of him. He dominated the kiss and he got my coat off me. "Get a room!" John yelled. We pulled away almost instantly and I stood up. "Fix yourself, Emily. You can't go to your job like that." John commented smirking at me. "S-Shut up." I whispered walking towards the mirror and fixed my hair again. I noticed a hickey was left on my right shoulder. I had wide eyes and immediately took my coat from the floor and wore it, but Sherlock stopped me and gave the hickey a kiss. I bit my lip to supress a moan. "I need to get to work." I whispered trying to get him off me. He hugged me tighter and pulled me in for one last kiss before pulling away and putting my coat on. I smiled and and walked towards his table. "A phone call away." I said giving him one last kiss and leaving. "See you later, John!" I hollered running down the stairs and riding my motor to Saint Bart's Hospital.

I ran up to the rooftop to see a familiar looking man. I had wide eyes. "Ah, Miss Emily. It's nice to finally meet you." He said standing up. "M-Mr. Saxson!" I exclaimed blinking a few times. "Please. Sit down with me." He said smiling and patting the space beside him. I walked towards him and sat beside him. This building was so tall it could probably make you fly. "Emily, Emily, Emily. The Doctor's Daughter." He stated playing with a strand of my hair. I frowned moving away from me. "Ah, Ah, Ah. Not so fast, Emily." Jim said pointing a gun beside my left temple. "You're the Master." I said gasping. "Oh, you've figured it out. I underestimated you. Remember that deal with Jim?" He asked smirking.