Teacher's Pet Ch.3

Hey,Sally! Wait up!" Violet shouted as she runs to Sally.

"Hey,what's up?"

"Eve and her friends got suspended for a week!" Violet said.Isn't that amazing?"

"Very amazing! Which means we won't see their stupid faces until next Tuesday"

"I know,right!" Violet said giggling."So,what happened with you? How long did you get suspended?"

"I didn't get suspended"

"What? You got away with it?"

"I guess so" Sally said smiling. "Mr.Johnson said that I can tell them that it was self defense"

"But it wasn't.You're the one who threw the first hit"

"He's talking about when they were jumping me"

"Oh,okay I guess that makes sense"

"Yea,and he said when they come back to school,if they do something or threatens to do something.He'll put me in his class,so they won't bother me anymore"

"But what about me?" Violet asked."They'll come after me,too when they come back"

"Yea,that's true" Sally said as she stopped walking and turned to face her best friend. "I'll talk to Mr.Johnson when I see him again"

"You'll ask him if he can take me,too?

"I'll try my best to ask him"

{1 week later}

What do you mean you don't know if you can switch classes for Violet" Sally said feeling bad for her best friend.

"I don't know if I have anymore room for her"

"Then give our teacher two of your students"

"She doesn't even know that I'm putting you in my class"

"You haven't talked to Mrs.Lola yet?! Those girls will be here any minute now" Sally said getting worried.

"It's okay,Sally.I guess I can deal with those girls by myself" Violet said feeling a bit down from the fact that she might not be in the same classroom with her best friend anymore.

"No! I'm not going to leave you there by yourself.They might try to fight you when you're alone"

"I still got Gabby and Rima with me.They might have my back if Eve and her friends try something"

Sally scoffs."Key word..maybe" she said as she sighs and looks at Mr.Johnson."There must be at least something you can do to have my friend come to your class,too"

"I really wish there was but switching  one of my students with you is already going to be hard to convince your teacher because I know that you're one of her favorite students"

"Please?! For the both of our safety from Eve and her group of friends?" Sally asked as Mr.Johnson sighs and opens his mouth getting ready to say something."If you don't take Violet then I don't wanna switch class with your student" she said before Mr.Johnson could say anything.

"You would do that for me? Even though they might try to jump you again?" Violet asked with a little excitement in her tone as Sally smiled and nodded.

"It wouldn't feel right if I left you in the same classroom with those girls by yourself"

"This is why you're my best friend" Violent said hugging Sally with a big smile on her face.

"I know and you're my best friend,too" Sally said as she hugs back."So,what is it going to be,Mr.Johnson? Is it going to be the both of us or none?"

Mr.Johnson sighs again as he looks at both of the girls hugging each other."I guess I can see what I can do to keep you and your best friend safe from those girls"

"Really? You mean it? Sally asked with a huge smile on her face as Mr.Johnson nodded.

"I can't keeo you away from your best friend because she needs you to have her back.

Sally runs to Mr.Johnson and hugs him tightly."Thank you so much,Mr.Johnson! You're the best person ever"

"You're welcome,Sally,anything for you.But I need you to do me a favor"

"I'll do anything for you since you did me a huge favor by letting my best friend join your class"

"Anything,huh?" He said looking deeply into Sally's eyes."Well,since my last student moved out of the state a few months ago.I'm gonna need you to be my helper in the classroom"

"Your helper? Meaning I get to help pass things out,pick people out to solve the math problems on the board and collect the homework?"

"Yes,I need you to do all of that for me,Sally" Mr.Johnson said with a little smile.

"And what about me? Can I be your helper too,Mr.Johnson?" Violet asked

"For right now,I only need one person to help me with the classroom.And I want that one person to be Sally" Mr.Johnson said as Violet lowers her head a little.

"Oh...okay then"

"Don't feel sad,Violet,maybe next time he'll choose you to be his helper with the classroom.We can take turns" Sally said trying to cheer her best friend up.

"Yea,maybe"

"Alright,the two of you can head out to lunch while I go talk to your teacher" Mr.Johnson said as Sally smiled and nodded while she grabbed Violet by her hand and leaves the classroom.