1. how you meet

Jaeden-
   You were at In-N-Out and he was sitting at the table next to yours when you caught him staring at you. He blushed and refocused on his food until you introduced yourself to him. He smiled and kept a conversation with you until he realized that he had ate everything in front of him. Before he left, you wrote down your phone number on your straw wrapper and handed it to him.

Finn-
   In high school, both of your parents became friends and have stayed close ever since. You and Finn were born within a few months of each other, so as a baby, your parents would always put you together to play or take pictures of you. After you moved away for your dad's work, you completely lost touch with them except for a high school reunion. You were forced to go, and so was Finn. You started talking, then realized how much you had in common. You exchanged snapchats and talked from there.

Jack-
   You were at the local pool with a few of your friends, splashing each other and having a blast. When you realized your fingers had pruned up, you decided to get out for a few minutes. You went back to your chair and dried yourself off, not even acknowledging the boy that kept looking at you from just a few yards away. It was only when your closest friend got out and told you, you realized. She had pointed it out and you were in denial at first. She groaned and walked over to him and called him out for it. He ended up getting dragged over to you by the arm and you talked to him for a good while. You got his phone number and you texted him later that night.

Wyatt-
   You both attended the same school from kindergarten to sixth grade. You never heard from him again until he appeared on your snapchat quick add. You decided to start talking to him, where you discovered he was a huge fan of video games, just like you. You traded gamer tags and started playing Xbox together. You won every game with him, proving he was a real asset to the team. You played until 3 a.m., but didn't even feel tired. When you realized what time it was, you told him you had to go to bed, as you had to wake up the next morning to go to church. You continued talking the next day and from then on, you were always sending funny faces and memes to each other.