Chapter 11-Um......

As Ichigo pinned Orihime down, Orihime gasped. She was not expecting the usual calm and collected Ichigo to have such a beastly side to him. "Um- Ichigo, we have school.....". This broke Ichigo out of his lustful "trance". Ichigo blushed almost darker than Orihime, who was as red as a tomato. "Ri-right.......Sorry" Ichigo said as he got up and scratched the back of his neck. "Its fine" Orihime said with a bright smile. Ichigo too, smiled. He felt a warmth in his heart that he never wanted to freeze again.
They got up and finished up getting ready, heading towards the door on their way to school.
They walked down the street, and......Ichigo tripped. "AGSH;#&÷HDH#?#?!!!!!!". "Ichigo, calm down" Orihime said with a giggle. Ichigo got up and blushed. When they arrived at school they sat down as per usual. Orihime greeted Tsubaki and her friends, and Ichigo greeted Keigo and his friends. They all took their seats as their sensei got up to speak. Then, an unfammilar face walked through the door. He had short, blue spikey hair. "Hello class. Today, I would like to welcome our new transfer student, Harui Ichiboku." Harui walked up and bowed to the class. "It-its a pleasure to meet you all" he said glancing at all the students, but when he glanced at Orihime, Ichigo noticed he was staring at her hairpins for a while." "Oh, who are you~" he said, standing up and looking at Orihime with a devilish grin. Ichigo glared at him. 'he is the one' Ichigo thought. 'he is the one who wants to steal Orihimes hairpins. I can sense spiritual pressure from anyone, even inside a Gegi.' "Uh-uhm my name is Orihime. It-its nice to meet you." Orihime stuttered, and looked at Ichigo with a worried yet knowing look. She figured it out at this point. When she and Ichigo made eye contact, Ichigo nodded a bit, signifying that she was correct. Orihime gave Harui a glare. Ichigo eyes widened and he blushed. 'she looks so.... Intimidateing...'
When the bell had rung for lunch, Ichigo and Orihime had talked to their friends and went up to the roof alone. They sat down across from each other, serious looks written on their faces. "So he is the one, huh?" Orihime asked. "Yup." Ichigo said. "And that won't be the last we see of him. He is a soul reaper, you can sense spiritual pressure like that anywhere, even inside a gegi." Orihime had a worried look on her face. She was so stressed out. What if he suddenly attacked and she was alone? Or even worse, what if Ichigo and Harui battle and Ichigo gets hurt? Ichigo noticed this look of distress on her face. He got up and squated in front of her, and pulled her chin up to meet his gaze. "Orihime.... I will always be here to protect you. I promise." Ichigo said as he closed the gap between them. They kissed for a while, then finally broke apart for air. Orihime blushed. "Thank you, Ichigo." Orihime said as she pulled him in for a hug. They both stood there, hugging, when they suddenly heard clapping. They turned around, and Ichigo normally would have gone into his soul reaper form, but being at school gave him limitations. Harui stood there clapping and smirking, while Ichigo and Orihime glanced at each other, and then turned back to Harui with intense stares. "My, my. Isint it beautiful? High school love is so romantic." Harui said in a devilish tone. "Harui, I suggest you go back to the soul society where you belong. You have no buissnes here." Ichigo said, stepping in front of Orihime. "Oh yeah?" Replied Harui. "Last time I checked, you were not my boss, substitute soul reaper". Ichigo glared at Harui. "Well at least I know how to follow orders. And I already know your motives, so if you try anything crazy, I will kill you.". Orihime's eyes widened. Sure, she thought Ichigo would be someone up for her and teach them their place, But she had no idea that he would go this far. Harui just shrugged it off. "Listen up, small fry. I have been a soul reaper for a long time. If you get in my way, I will get rid of you." Harui said. Then he turned to Orihime. "If you know what's good for you, sweetheart, I suggest that you hand over those hairpins." Orihime gave a look no one had ever imagined she could do. It was way worse than just a normal glare. She gave a death look. "IF YOU TRY AND TAKE WHAT MY BROTHER GAVE ME, YOU ARE DEAD!!!!" Orihime shouted as she lunged towards Harui, ready to unleash her hairpins. Ichigo grabbed her arm. "Orihime, stay back. Do not use your hairpins right now, that could be dangerous". Orihime stepped back, fully understanding the situation. "Lets take this somewhere else" said Ichigo. Harui chuckled. "Nah, its fine right here." Harui stepped out of his gegi, and switched to his soul reaper form. He wielded double katanas, which were blue and gold. Ichigo sighed and said. "Oh well". Ichigo switched into his soul reaper form. "Orihime, if anyone comes up and sees my body, make up and excuse." "Sure." Said Orihime. Harui and Ichigo gave one another a glance, then dived towards each other.