Kirk

You and Kirk were best friends. You two were basically joined at the hip. You barely left each other's sides. Kirk was your everything.

You had a crush on him for so long. He was handsome and kind. But he was a womanizer. He was with a girl almost every night. It hurt you so much.

You couldn't take seeing him love all those women and not love you. So you slowly stopped being his friend. Of course, he didn't notice. He barely noticed you anymore.

You mostly keep to yourself now. You don't talk to many people and whatever free time you get it's spent in your room. No one really talked to you anymore.

One day, you ran into Kirk in the hallways. He smiled at you, holding your shoulders.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you forever! What happened?" Kirk asked.

"I guess we drifted. I don't know," you said sadly.

Kirk's face dropped. "What's wrong? Is something wrong?"

You shook your head, feeling sad. "No, nothing's wrong."

Kirk squeezed your shoulders softly. "I'm sorry, for whatever happened. Maybe we should hang out sometime."

You shrugged, beginning. "Maybe. I have to go. I have work to do."

Kirk stopped you before you could leave. "Y/N, please, think about it. I miss you."

You sighed. "Sure, whatever. Now leave me alone."