...

(Zimmer_Mann , undertaleships174 , NiccyShipsIt , and others who can relate to how I felt in the chapter '._.', you might understand this one...)

WARNING: This is another depressing chapter so...Exit the chapter now if you don't want to know.

*inhales*

*exhales*

I feel...
Stressed.
Tired.
Annoyed.

Maybe some of you are asking why.
Maybe not.
I'm sorry if I interrupted something you were doing.

(WARNING: From this point on, I'm gonna be ranting about my life sooo...if you absolutely don't care, don't read on)

So...

Remember that one chapter I wrote about the whole...skinny shaming...with my dad wondering why I'm not gaining anything...

If you know what I'm talking about, then...yeah...

Sooo on some friday, this girl that sits next to me in math was looking at my drawings. Actually, lemme just...lemme just play it out right here:

Girl: Oh my gosh! That's a really nice drawing!!

Me: Thanks...

Girl: But like, what really bothers me is the fact that her collarbone is showing....

And so that triggered feeling began to ignite in me...

Me: What do you mean?

Girl: Well, like, ok. I understand people are skinny and all, but if there bones just show, I'm honestly just like: 'WTF why are you so skinny?'

Me: Oh! I see how it is! I'm so sorry my collarbone is exposed to you!

Girl: No, no, no, but like I understand when people stretch AND THEN their bones show, but like, if your bones just show, it's really weird.

I felt so triggered at this moment because I DON'T NEED TO STRETCH FOR PEOPLE TO SEE MY BONES. THEY'RE ALREADY THERE.

Me: Well, my bones already show!

Girl: Wait, really? Lemme see!

Me: What?! No!

Girl: No, I just wanna see your collarbone

Me: Why?!?!

Girl: Cause like- ok, do you see my collarbone?

And of course her collarbone doesn't show!

Me: Well...no...?

Yeah. So. I felt triggered. I felt angry.

I still feel pretty mad.

SO, I guess I'm ready for people to tell me that that scenario wasn't that bad. That they've gone through worse.

They probably have. Maybe I'm just some wimp.

._.

---------------------
Entry from a few days after

Yeah soo....

I feel a bit better I guess...maybe I just needed some time.

*shrugs*

Oh, but guess what! The universe strikes again, and, boom:

A kid younger than me makes fun of the way I look.

Heh...this happened a few days ago.

They told me to eat more rice...

hAhAHaha...

I'm sad.

I feel bad that the way I look is like another problem on other people's shoulders...

I tried talking to my friend about body shaming...she sounded like she got triggered over it...

GREAT JOB DREAM. YOU MADE YOUR OWN FRIEND TRIGGERED.

I know some of you hate me being sad, and I'm not saying that to show off, trust me!

It's just been kind of...
Hard for me.

Maybe I'm going through nothing and I'm just a sensitive person.

Maybe I'm saying all of this cause I want attention.

I don't know...

I've been confused lately, I guess. About certain things in my life.

Now that I think of it, the only reason I post these depressing chapters is because I have nobody to talk to about it. Well, in real life I mean.

So my internet life is the only thing helping me...huh...

*sigh*

I'm sorry to the people who hate it when I'm sad...if I could change our society, I would.

Peace out y'all ✌️✌