Chapter 2

Ashton's pov:

Im feeling really weird right now. Like I can’t figure out what’s wrong with me. Do you want to know what’s wrong with me, everytime Jamie walks in my room to tutor me my heart skips a beat. Now that’s not good…AT ALL. How can I fall for a girl that hates my guts and a girl that happens to be my friend LITTLE SISTER! Am I going crazy or is it just that porridge that Luke TRIED to cook this morning. Cause that was nasty even worse than pickled onion.

I got to tell someone.

 But who? If I tell Michael I can count me friendless and prepare my grave, if I tell Luke he’s gonna tell Michael cause he is a blabber mouth like so that leaves…Calum Thomas hood.PERFECT.he always keeps secrets and he is very understanding all I have to do is get him alone because he is always surrounded by girls. I don’t know how he does it; it must be that “im really not that handsome” line.

 -AT STARBUCKS-

So I was in star bucks having some alone time when guess who walks in? Jamie Clifford. My heart seriously does a back flip and my eyes could not move but only stayed with her. Every step she took towards that till. That voice comes up again telling me to go up to her and tell her how I feel ort at least say hi. So that’s exactly what I intended to do.

“Hey Jamie.”

 “Irwin, I told you that if we ever met outside of tutoring which I hoped we wouldn’t we would pretend that we don’t know each other or is hearing as bad as your brain.” That came along really harsh and suddenly I started to regret it. But that wasn’t all.

 “However since you are already invading my personal space what do you want?”

 “Jamie, I want you to know that-

 “Jamie, mum says that you have to be home by 6:00 for dinner.”Micheal Clifford walks in and he doesn’t look too happy.

 “Ashton, why are you so close to my sister? You know the rules.”

 “You know what? I was just leaving see you at school Michael it seems im not welcome whenever Jamie’s around.” And I strolled out of star bucks with a broken heart and a broken ego.

Now I know what to do