A Tale Lost In Time

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there was an invincible kingdom. The people there were well-versed with magic, making them much more superior compared to the other kingdoms. They are not led by a king, instead they were led by miracles. The miracles serve as the kingdom's protectors and guide the people to prosperity.

They were blessed by God with a different form of power, soul magic. This form of magic was focused on one's individual thought and personality, only bestowed to those who are worthy.

Due to time, some stories have been lost to the wind, but the miracles stood as clear pillars of the memory.

Red the Phoenix, leader of the miracles. Some crown him as king of the kingdom, though the ruling of the kingdom is equally done by the rest of the miracles. He was the phoenix, able to rise back from the dead and return stronger. How the great leader fell was still a mystery, some say he was betrayed and back-stabbed, others said he lost control of the phoenix and remained dead.

Yellow the Copycat, prince charming. A prince who knows how to perform any ability he sees. Although the accuracy varies on his physical attributes, it still made him a dangerous person to provoke. He was a miracle that loved human antics and would prefer to take the form of human. He was said to be rather close with Blue and an enemy of White.

Green the Archer, also known as Green the Miracle Doctor. Red's right hand man was a pure human that was born with inhumane abilities. The Hawk Eye was one of his powerful finishing moves, it was said he was able to split mountains and hit an ant from miles away. His Healing Hands was another worthy mention, a blessing and a death warrant.

Blue Lightning, the powerhouse of the miracles. Taking form of a great panther, he is swift and agile, able to wipe out a thousand soldiers in mere 10 minutes time. His human form was a dark-skinned male, as scary as his panther form portrays himself. Also mentioned in other tales like "Panther's Resent" and "Roar of the Panther". It was rumored that he was stronger than all of the miracles combined, although this theory was never proven.

Violet the defender, a vigorous gigantic gorilla. The gorilla was said to be as tall as the tallest mountains, but as quick as Blue Lightning, making him a deadly opponent. He was known to be causing rampages in forests, terrorizing nearby villagers before being tamed by the Miracles. Even in human form, it was said he had an unusual height that towered over everyone. Some say he was a glutton to support his enormous amount of strength.

Pink, Lady of the Wind. The heart of the kingdom as she hears and is informed of everything in the kingdom. She was said to be a fallen angel whose beauty resembles the gods. Nothing was able to past her Scrutinizing Field as of yet, which was an analyzing ability that stretches throughout the whole kingdom. She was rumored to be able to foresee the future. Also known as the Queen of Shadows because when she was in her true form she was practically invisible.

White the Brute, a traitor to the kingdom. His ability was similar to Yellow's only much more twisted because he was able to steal them from their owners. He waged a war against the Kingdom and practically destroyed the Kingdom. Some said that it was because Black helped him, others said that he stole Red's abilities and unleashed death across the Kingdom.

Black, the Phantom King. His true identity was never seen by the public, not even a glimpse. He was said to handle all the mysterious deaths behind the scenes and was the protector of shadows. But after the war he disappeared, the Kingdom mourned his disappearance for 100 years, displaying the close knitted relationship he held with the rest of the Miracles.

The Kingdom's history stretched for 100 years of prosperity, 100 years of loss and 100 years of sorrows. Their reigned ended 100 years ago. The Generation of Miracles ended 100 years ago. Now this tale is lost in modern society, it was just a tale passed onto children who wouldn't stop bugging their parents or guardians for a story.

Abilities, how to do you develop them? Do they really come by a roll of a dice? Or is it a road of self-discipline and self-discovery?

The key lies beyond the reflection.

Parallel: (of lines, planes, surfaces of objects) side by side and having the same distance continuously between them.

We might have the same identity, but we lead different lives. We have different thoughts, but the same clear goal in mind. Is it truly impossible to fully understand yourself? Humans learn best with confrontation, maybe we have to confront ourselves to understand ourselves better?

What is there beyond the reflection of the mirror?