Upstage One-shot

Plot: Its raining, Christine wakes up Jake on the exact time he was born to wish him a happy birthday, Jake breaks down because since his parents haven't been home, he hasn't been wished a happy birthday in a long time.

Christine's POV:

It was almost time, Jake was born at exactly 6:34 AM, April 16th, 1994. I was gonna wake him up a little bit nefore considering how much of a heavy sleeper he is. It was 6:25, I walked to Jakes side of the bed and shook him a bit, "Jakey, wake up!" I  saod shaking him as he groaned and turned over, "five more minutes!" He groaned. I giggled a bit and looked at the time, 6:28, it was almost time. I kept shaking Jake and giggled, "sleepy head wake up!" I said shaking him more, he sighed and and groaned, "But Christine, it's the weekend!" He complained. 6:30, almost time. I sighed and laid a soft kiss on his cheek, "please wake up Jakey!" I said smiling as he sighed and sat up, "fine fine, I'm up!" He said laughing and gently pushing me. I giggled and engulfed him in a hug, 6:32, almost there. "You're so beautiful Christine" he said moving the hair out of my face and smiling. 6:34 TIME, "happy birthday sweetie! " I said hugging and kissing Jake. I pulled away and looked at Jake, he looked at the time then back at me, smiling with tears in his eyes, "I can't remember the last time someone wished me a happy birthday, ever since mom and dad went on the run, even before that, no one seemed to remember my birthday" he said looking at the bed then me. "But you did!" He said kissing me and hugging me tightly, "I love you!"