~Just us Tonight~

KAISHIN CRACK
This goes out to my home boi: Mattie B Raps

After Shinichi got an antidote from his small child buddy, Ai. (A/N:she's not IMPORTANT :3 TIME TO YAOI HOTTSEXX)
Kaito jumped his detective's ass right when he came home. The magician threw his detective on the bed and stripped them quicker than Shinichi could make a deduction about murder. Kaito swore to himself that Shinichi would be singing, off key, Kaito's name all night.
"Kaito, take me now!" Shinichi yelled impatiently at the magician while he gripped the sheets of his bed. Kaito didn't like to keep people waiting. Shinichi couldn't possibly yell his catchphrase any sexier, "One truth always prevails!"
Kaito did that prep fingering anal shit. (A/N: I'm 13 i don't know how actual gay sex works. EW I DON'T WATCH ACTUAL GAY PORN I ONLY DO THE ANIME BOYS YAOI) Kaito rammed his dick into Shinichi's tight ass. "Oh Tantei-kun!" (A/N: that means 'detective' in Japanese you uncultured BAKAS GTFO IF YOU DON'T KNOW JAPANESE BAKA!)
The magicians rough thrusts were creaking the bed as they moan together. Shinichi couldn't stop screaming Kaito's name, one last thrust and they came together, screaming the others name.
Kaito collapsed onto Shinichi's hot bod. He waited to pull out like a gentleman. "Truth always scores.." Shinichi whispered into Kaito's ear. Kaito couldn't be any more horny after hearing that saying. Something felt off, somehow his detective seemed smaller than before. "Hey Shin, did you suddenly get t-" Kaito opened his eyes, he saw his reflection in those familiar glasses.
"Fuck me." The magician cursed under his breath and stared down as he now saw Edogawa Conan, a detective laying underneath him. His dick still in that 6 year old ass.
They later found out Conan's smart ass took the wrong antidote.
Conan's ass was never the same.
-----------------------------------
A/N: flame me and I'll call Donald trump on your BUTT!!! XDXDXDXD (can't say the a word I'm 6)
aDN im not a pedo >:3c