ONE.

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

       LEE TAEYONG was adored by many. thanks to his talent, looks, and persona, taeyong had developed a solid fanbase—which mainly consisted of a bunch of females ranging from all ages, but a sturdy and loyal fanbase nonetheless.

taeyong's dedicated fans would stop at almost nothing to keep him happy 24/7. from loving letters to flowers to expensive gifts to plastering his face everywhere throughout cities; they wanted him to always be happy. everyone did. lee taeyong was the nation's charming and dashing actor who could pull off any role.

       however, his fans all changed their feelings toward the handsome actor when he landed a certain role . . .

━━━━━━

       "lee taeyong!"
       "lee taeyong!"
       "mr. lee!"
       "look over here!"

       the sound of clicking cameras mixed in with yelling reporters and fans filled taeyong's ears as he stepped through the doors at the airport, trying to not lose his manager as they squished their way through the crowd.

       "LEE TAEYONG, MARRY ME," hearing the proposal, taeyong turned to face the direction the voice came from and gave a wink and bright smile, which earned him more shrieks. he was then hurried along by staff members as he continued waving to all his fans.

       once taeyong reached the safety of the car, he continued to smile and throw finger hearts. once the car was moving, he took off his hat and shook his head wildly to make his hair look more presentable. as he smoothed his hair out with his hands, his manager stared at him, waiting to get taeyong's attention. once taeyong noticed the staring, he smiled at his manager.

"are you just going to keep staring at me?" taeyong said jokingly, and the two laughed a bit.

"actually, taeyong, some casting directors contacted me... and they want you to be the lead role for a drama that will start filming in about four months," his manager sounded unsure as his voice spoke, though.

       "another role? but what about the other one you told me about the other day? that one is starting filming in four months too," confusion spread around taeyong's face as he spokesmen . his manager only allowed taeyong to act in one drama at a time because he never wanted taeyong to be overworked.

       "well, you see, the role i told you about the other day is a doctor role. you've been in a lot of medical dramas already. however, this other role is... a romantic boyfriend type role for a romantic-comedy drama," his manager explained hesitantly. "i know that you've only acted in one romantic-comedy before and you hated it, but i think that you'll gain more fans and fame from taking up the role."

       taeyong sat in silence and thought carefully, making a list of the pros and cons for each role in his mind. of course, the pro side of the doctor role was much longer than the other role's. however, taeyong kept thinking about what his manager said about how it would increase his popularity, and that's what persuaded him into choosing to be in the romantic-comedy drama. he told his manager, who was very happy and content with the option that taeyong chose.

       "great! i'm sure you'll also have an enjoyable time while working on this drama, especially with the cast," his  manager flashed a smile as taeyong began to regret his decision in his head.

━━━━━━

QUESTION:
who's your nct bias(es)?

ANSWER:
jung jaehyun/yoonoh <3
+ jisung and taeyong hm...

━━━━━━

UH i don't know what
i'm doing but yolo!

1) should i stop indenting
at the beginning of
each paragraph or,,,

2) i was going to give his
manager a name but??? what do people call their managers in the industry??? i don't know??????
by their first name or /누나 or
mr. [their last name] uhhh??
so yea! i love being dumb LMAO.

3) please enjoy this story!
thanks love u <3